Buy the best Z WAVE HUB according to your need. Pick that Z WAVE HUB which satisfies your need and comes in your budget. Just, check out top 10 Z WAVE HUB list.
10 BEST Z WAVE HUB
Best Z WAVE HUB
Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub - Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron
- New Z-Wave 700 radio supports S2 security and SmartStart device inclusion (Model C-7 hub)
Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Works as a SmartThings Hub, Z-Wave Zigbee gateway, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, WiFi
- Easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices - over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands - including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed
- Control via app and voice: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automations, using the SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smart phone or table running the SmartThings app
- Compatibility: certified to work with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and ZigBee protocols. Not compatible outside of the USA.
Samsung GP-U999SJVLGDA 3rd Generation SmartThings Hub, White
2 used from $359.99
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home. Material: Plastic. Range (feet) - 50-130 feet
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided on boarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 Z-Wave Hub Z-Wave Plus USB to Create Gateway (Ordinary White)
2 used from $42.98
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux / Raspberry Pi 4 (2020 upgrade) to create a zwave hub for control of Z-Wave plus and Zwave devices, Tiny but powerful
- 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices. package: 1x Z-Stick Gen5, 1x Manual, the others are not included
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wirelss firmware upgrades
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15060006
Kasa Smart WiFi Router by TP-Link - AC1900 All-in-One Wireless Router and Zigbee and Z-Wave Smart Home Hub (SR20)
3 used from $30.09
- SMART ROUTER: Connect your ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Wi-Fi smart home devices and have them work together seamlessly to make your home safe, efficient and smart
- REMOTE ACCESS: Use your smartphone to control smart home devices, set triggers, schedule tasks, and check in on your home while away using the Kasa app
- TOUCHSCREEN: Easily access frequently used features on the intuitive and responsive 4.3" touchscreen display
- HIGH SPEED: Enjoy 4K HD video streaming and play online games with fast AC1900 Wi-Fi and 1GHz dual-core processor
- PARENTAL CONTROLS: Set time limits and keep children safe with parental controls
Aeotec Range Extender 7 Zwave Repeater Work with Zwave Hub SmartThings Fibaro (Two Pack)
- WIRELESS ZWAVE REPEATER- Amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave / Z-wave Plus devices. 250% further wireless range
- 50% FASTER Z-WAVE COMMUNICATION- Built upon Aeotec’s unique Gen7 hardware and firmware stack, stable performance, achieving seamless automation
- SECURITY 2 SYSTEM COMPATIBLE- This particularly means it can amplify and repeat signals from security focussed devices, including door locks and smoke sensors
- SMARTSTART QR CODE- Simplest possible device installation. Compatible with Zwave hub including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, Vera and more.
- Easy as plug and play. Start your smart home here. Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC12-19080007
GE 46201 Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Zwave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way 2nd Gen, White & Light Almond
5 used from $26.39
- VOICE CONTROL – Alexa & Google Assistant Compatible (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: Smart Things, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivian, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199, or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE - Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150 feet. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Neutral wire required. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit
Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub 2nd Generation
4 used from $139.99
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available Ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
Z-Wave Outlet Mini Plug-in Socket, Z-Wave Hub Required, Built-in Repeater/Range Extender, Work with SmartThings, Wink, Alexa, Google Assistant, FCC & ETL Listed(MP21Z)
- Z-Wave Hub Required: This Z-Wave outlet smart plug is compatible with Samsung Smart Things, the Wink Hub, and all certified Z-Wave gateways. ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS！
- Wireless control: A large range of types of load are supported to be wirelessly controlled like lamps or small appliances from anywhere and any time by your mobile devices. Home automation is from a little Z-Wave Plug to control small appliances that you want.
- Mini Z-Wave Outlets：Control your home applications with 10A, 125 VAC grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances.
- Timer schedule: Control lights and application to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain times of the day to reduce your electricity bill, set up custom scenes with other devices enrich intelligent life.
- Easy to Setup – No wiring required. Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient ON/OFF function. Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz.FCC & ETL listed.
GE Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch, Direct Wire, 120-277VAC, for Pools, Pumps, Patio Lights, AC Units, Electric Water Heaters, Compatible with a Z-Wave Certified Hub 14285 , Gray
3 used from $122.81
- WEATHERPROOF – A rugged, wall-mount, metal NEMA-3R enclosure with lockable door withstands the elements for outdoor use while protecting wiring and settings against tampering.
- UNIVERSAL USE – With multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A. Up to two 120VAC device can be connected with options for single- or dual-load control.
- ENERGY MONITORING – Remotely track Watts and kilowatt-hours when connected to a compatible Z-Wave hub that supports energy monitoring.
- OPERATION MODES – An integrated toggle switch allows the choice of manual or remote operation with ON, OFF and Z-Wave modes. Indicator LEDs are visible on the front of the housing to display power status without opening the water-tight door.
- EASY-ACCESS WIRING – Clearly numbered screw terminals provide fast, secure connections and are protected from accidental contact by a clear plastic guard.