You can check out best WEED KILLER FOR LAWNS from our top 10 list. Why should you trust our recommendation? Because we always test various products and then come up with the best product in the budget. We hope you will find that product you need from our suggestions.
10 BEST WEED KILLER FOR LAWNS
Best WEED KILLER FOR LAWNS
Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer Ready to Spray - Weed Killer for Lawns, Crabgrass Killer, Also Kills Chickweed, Dandelion, Clover & More, Fast Acting Weed Killer Spray, Kills to the Root, 32 oz.
- Kill weeds in your lawn, including dandelion, chickweed, clover, crabgrass, and foxtail with the Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer
- Fast-acting, with results in one application
- Kills weeds to the roots but won't harm the lawn (when used as directed)
- For use on grasses, including Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass
- Apply easily by connecting a garden hose to the attached sprayer--treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action - Weed Killer & Preventer, Lawn Fertilizer, Prevents Crabgrass, Kills Dandelion, Clover, Chickweed & More, Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft., 20 lb.
- Triple Action – Kills, Prevents and Feeds | Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until dusts have settled
- Apply in spring when daytime temperatures are consistently between 60ᵒ F and 80ᵒ F and before the 3rd or 4th mowing | Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded areas until after the 4th mowing. Apply product when dandelions are actively growing
- You must wait at least 6-8 weeks between fertilizer applications | Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- This product contains both a pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control | Would not be a control for spurge
- Use on Bahiagrass, Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, Fine Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, and Tall Fescue | Will not kill actively growing crabgrass but will kill actively growing broadleaf weeds if applied correctly
Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed 3, 5,000 Sq. Ft.
- Up to 2X more powerful dandelion and clover control (vs. previous formula)
- Clears out dandelions and clover—satisfaction guaranteed
- Weedgrip technology grips the weeds you see—and the ones you don't
- Scotts most powerful weed and feed
- Feeds to thicken lawns and crowd out weeds
Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray: Treats up to 16,000 sq. ft., Won't Harm Grass (When Used as Directed), Kills Dandelion & Clover, 32 oz.
- Use Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray to kill weeds down to the root, without harming your lawn (when used as directed); you'll see visible results in hours
- KILLS WEEDS: This lawn weed killer kills over 250 common weeds, including dandelions, clover, poison ivy, chickweed, and dollarweed (see product label for complete weed list)
- LAWN FRIENDLY: It contains three proven ingredients that target common lawn weeds, so it won’t harm your grass (when used as directed)
- RESULTS YOU CAN SEE: Visible results in hours; rainproof in 1 hour upon drying; people and pets may enter the treated area after the spray has dried
- EASY TO USE: To apply, connect your garden hose to the sprayer and set the nozzle to your desired setting
GreenView Weed & Feed - 13 lb. - Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
- Granular lawn care product that kills over 250 weeds as listed on the label
- Time-released nitrogen for extended feeding for up to 8 weeks
- Promotes quick green up; will not burn lawn
- Restores nutrients to the soil and helps lawn retain water to protect against heat and drought
- 27-0-4 NPK Formulation, no phosphates - helps protect our waterways
Roundup for Lawns1 Refill (Northern), 1.25 gal. - Lawn Safe Weed Killer for Northern Lawns - Kills Crabgrass, Dandelion, Clover and Yellow Nutsedge - Kills Weeds, Not The Lawn
- Convenient, ready-to-use refill is easy to pour right into your Roundup for Lawns Extended Wand bottle--no mixing required
- Kills over 250 weeds, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge--won't harm your lawn
- Lawn weed killer for use on Northern grasses, including Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, and zoysiagrass
- Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours
- For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer
BioAdvanced 704140 All-in-One Lawn Weed and Crabgrass Killer Garden Herbicide, 40 oz, Concentrate
1 used from $8.52
- All-in-one formula: BioAdvanced's all-in-one formula kills listed lawn weeds and crabgrass without harming the lawn
- Weed killer: kills over 200 listed broadleaf weeds like dandelion and clover PLUS crabgrass
- Root killer: kills even the toughest weeds to the root
- Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof in 1 hour
- Allows for hose-end sprayer application
Ortho Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray, 32oz
- Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds
- For Northern and Southern turf grasses
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns
- Rainproof in 2 hours
- Ready to use—no mixing
Ortho Weed B Gon Chickweed, Clover & Oxalis Killer for Lawns, 32 Oz.
- Kills Creeping Charlie (Ground Ivy) and Wild Violet
- Kills weeds to the roots
- Won’t harm the lawn – (when used as directed)
- Rainproof in 6 hours
- Treats 6,400 sq. ft.
BioAdvanced 704125A All-in-One Lawn Weed & Crabgrass Killer Rainproof Herbicide, 24 oz, 24-Ounce
- ALL-in-ONE FORMULA: BioAdvanced's All-in-One formula kills listed lawn weeds and crabgrass without harming the lawn
- WEED KILLER: Kills over 200 listed broadleaf weeds like dandelion and clover PLUS crabgrass
- SMARTTRACK MARKER: SmartTrack non-staining red marker shows treated weeds and fades with sunlight
- RAINPROOF PROTECTION: Rainproof in 1 hour
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for sale in HI & PR