In this article, we have reviewed 10 best SPLITTING AXE. We have provided all the product features and pros and cons so that you can choose the perfect SPLITTING AXE for you.
10 BEST SPLITTING AXE
Best SPLITTING AXE
Fiskars 378841-1002 X27 Super (36") Splitting Axe
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Lifetime warranty. Item weight: 5.85 pounds
Powerhouse PHX-15 High Performance Axe, Black
1 used from $13.11
- Axe head made from hardened C45 carbon steel Dropforged, cooled in oil bath, then heat treated for increased durability, which is tested up to 53-56 HRC on Rockwell hardness Scale
- Great weight ratio and balance to give you better control in every swing
- Handle grip designed for comfort and easy handling
- Handle is made of highly durable, shock absorbing advanced polymer material with 75% glass Fill that is also water and chemical resistant
- Handle length increases swing force, delivering Triple chopping power
Cold Steel Trail Boss Axe, 27 Inch
- Featuring a European style head with a 4" blade and a 4 1/2" cutting edge
- It takes a big bite with every swing. Plus, it features a very sturdy, durable straight-grained American Hickory handle
- In our extensive field-tests in the outback of Australia, the Trail Boss was used to chop kindling
- Clear roads and trails, to build blinds and even to chop down a fair sized tree
TABOR TOOLS Splitting Axe, Wood Splitting Maul with Strong Fiberglass Handle and Anti-Slip Grip. J55A. (Splitting Axe, 32" Handle)
- SPLITS LARGE LOGS. Ideal for splitting larger wood logs. Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart. Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs. Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Over-all length 35", handle 32".
- HEAD WITH WING DESIGN AND RESHARPENABLE BLADE. Balanced head with wings provides for an easy and effective swing. The head of the steel head has a protective coating and the cutting blade features a fully polished finished edge. The blade can be easily resharpened with a file.
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE WITH COMFORT GRIP. The sturdy 32” fiberglass handle (35" overall length) provides you with all the strength you need. The handle has a bright orange color which increases visibility, so the tool is easily located in the garage, garden or in the woods. The handle has and has a cushioned rubber non-slip handle grip, which is shock absorbent, reducing hand strain. Optimal anti shock surface structure ensures a comfortable, firm grip.
- EASY STORAGE. The blade comes with a rubber protective band for safe storage and transport. After use, simply apply the rubber protective sleeve and hang the hatchet from the handle after use.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
Hooyman Splitting Maul with Heavy Duty Construction, Convex Grind Blade and Ergonomic Non-Slip Handle for Felling, Hunting, Landscaping and Outdoor
- DIMENSIONS: 36 inches L x 8 inches W x 2.5 inches D and weighs 8 lbs
- SPECS: 1045 high strength forged steel with a convex grind and an HRC of 45-60
- RELIABLE: Features the new, no-slip, H-Grip on the ergonomic handle that turns tacky when wet to ensure a secure grip in all conditions
- DURABLE: Handle is interlocked and epoxy sealed into the eye of the head and features a solid fiberglass core for added strength making quick work of splitting wood
- VERSATILITY: Features a flat poll for starting cracks in the wood or driving a wedge as well as a v shape head for splitting wood
Fiskars IsoCore Maul, 36-Inch (751110-1003)
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Full lifetime. Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
Intertool Steel Splitting Maul, Wood Splitting Axe 4.9 lb/2200 g with 34-in Fiberglass Haft HT-0275
- With a powerful, heavy duty head made of high-quality tool steel, this maul delivers striking force against thick timber blocks.
- The flat poll of the head can be used to drive wedges and more as this maul can double as a sledgehammer.
- The Durable and lightly colored fiberglass handle provides a comfortable, non-slip grip for all conditions.
- The 4.9 pound head and 34-inch handle pack real striking power and immense leverage.
Husqvarna 30" Wooden Splitting Axe, Large
- Best suited for splitting thicker wood
- Head is attached to the hickory shaft using both a wooden and Steel Wedge to secure fastening
- Head is designed to go easy into the wood, with minimal effort by the chopper and split the wood in two parts
- Long handle creates extra power and Utilizes a two-hand grip
- Includes a leather edge cover
Gransfors Bruk Splitting Maul 31.50 Inch Wood Splitting Axe, 450
- 5 1/2 ib. Head
- Length with handle: 80 cm (31.5”)
- Weight: 3,2 kg (7 lb)
- Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
Peco 33153-PE Hults Bruk The Gran Splitting Axe
- See main description
- Item Brand: Hults Bruk
- Item Number: 33153