In this article, we have reviewed 10 best SPLITTING AXE. We have provided all the product features and pros and cons so that you can choose the perfect SPLITTING AXE for you.
10 BEST SPLITTING AXE
Best SPLITTING AXE
Fiskars 378841-1002 X27 Super (36") Splitting Axe
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Lifetime warranty. Item weight: 5.85 pounds
Intertool Steel Splitting Maul, Log Splitting Axe 5 lb/2200 g with 34-in Fiberglass Handle HT-0275
- With a powerful, heavy duty head made of high-quality tool steel, this maul delivers striking force against thick timber blocks.
- The flat poll of the head can be used to drive wedges and more as this maul can double as a sledgehammer.
- The Durable and lightly colored fiberglass handle provides a comfortable, non-slip grip for all conditions.
- The 5 pound head and 34-inch handle pack real striking power and immense leverage.
Gränsfors Bruk Splitting Axe with Collar Guard
- Model 445 - 3-1/2 lb. Head, 3” Face, 31”L Hickory Handle
LEXIVON V28s splitting Axe, 28-Inch Lightweight Fiber-glass Composite Handle & Ergonomic TPR Grip | Protective Carrying Sheath Included (LX-V28s)
1 used from $41.99
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Fully encased over-molded blade. Hi-Tech fiberglass composite injected handle, featuring reinforced back spine & non-slip TPR grip.
- DURABLE - Drop-forged & heat-treated Grade A High-Carbon steel, meticulously hardened cutting edges provides a deeper and cleaner contact.
- SPLITTING - Wedge-shaped blade profile gives efficient one-strike splits, Perfect for splitting medium to large-sized fireplace logs.
- EFFICIENT - Balance point close to the Axe head provides perfect weight distribution for increasing swing speed and multiply strike power.
- 100% RISK-FREE - Stronger than the wooden shaft, and won't bend like the steel ones due to our HiTech structure technique | Backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty for your complete peace of mind!
Gransfors Bruk Large Splitting Axe Collar Guard Model 442 - 5 pounds
- The Gränsfors Large Splitting Axe can be used for splitting all types of firewood. It is forged and ground to a concave, quite thin blade at the bit.
- Large Splitting Axe Model 442
- Axe Weight 2.3 kg / 5 pounds
- Length with handle: 70 cm (27.5”)
- Sheath in vegetable tanned leather
Fiskars X27 Super Splitting Axe, 36-Inch and Hatchet Bundle
- Fiskars X27 Super Splitting Axe, 36-Inch
- Fiskars X7 Hatchet 14 Inch
Gransfors Bruk Splitting Maul 31.50 Inch Wood Splitting Axe, 450
- 5 1/2 ib. Head
- Length with handle: 80 cm (31.5”)
- Weight: 3,2 kg (7 lb)
- Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
Fiskars Norden N12 Splitting Axe with Recycled Leather Sheath (19 in.)
1 used from $92.14
- Features a hickory wood handle with FiberComp overstrike protection
- Over-molded axe head will not loosen or separate, offering a strong, safe handle & head connection
- Double-hardened, precision-ground carbon steel blade with low friction coating stays sharper longer
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power
- Full lifetime warranty
Hooyman Splitting Maul with Heavy Duty Construction, Convex Grind Blade and Ergonomic Non-Slip Handle for Felling, Hunting, Landscaping and Outdoor
- DIMENSIONS: 36 inches L x 8 inches W x 2.5 inches D and weighs 8 lbs
- SPECS: 1045 high strength forged steel with a convex grind and an HRC of 45-60
- RELIABLE: Features the new, no-slip, H-Grip on the ergonomic handle that turns tacky when wet to ensure a secure grip in all conditions
- DURABLE: Handle is interlocked and epoxy sealed into the eye of the head and features a solid fiberglass core for added strength making quick work of splitting wood
- VERSATILITY: Features a flat poll for starting cracks in the wood or driving a wedge as well as a v shape head for splitting wood
1844 Helko Werk Germany Saxon Splitting Axe - Wood Splitting Axe Splitting Maul Wood Splitter Chopping Axe German Made 13588
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Saxon has the splitting power of a maul, but has the balance, feel, and control of an axe. The Saxon Wood Splitter is a heavy duty splitting axe, best reserved for large rounds and difficult logs. Excellent chopping axe and more effective than a splitting wedge or splitting maul
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - The Helko designed head made specifically as an axe for chopping wood delivers powerful strikes without getting stuck or pinched up in the wood, and is a great addition to your firewood cutting tools
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED - Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 6.2 lb / Length: 31 in. / Total Weight: 8.5 lb