You can check out best SPEED SQUARE from our top 10 list. Why should you trust our recommendation? Because we always test various products and then come up with the best product in the budget. We hope you will find that product you need from our suggestions.
10 BEST SPEED SQUARE
Best SPEED SQUARE
Swanson Tool Co SW1201K Value Pack 7 inch Speed Square and Big 12 Speed Square (without layout bar) ships with Blue Book
1 used from $16.22
- MULTIPLE GRADATIONS: Gradations included for marking common, hip, Valley, and jack rafters. Useful for determining and marking angles and making square cuts on boards.
- FEATURES: Get more bang for your buck with this value pack of two of our best selling speed squares
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Heavy-gauge billet aluminum alloy construction is die-cast for increased accuracy versus laser-etched and extruded stamped rafter squares.
- EASY TO USE: When used as a saw guide, the speed square makes truing up a board easy
- CLEARLY IDENTIFIABLE SCALE: High-visibility, black gradations with a non-glare, matte finish for easy reading in any lighting conditions
Swanson Tool Co S0101 7 Inch Speed Square
6 used from $8.98
- The Speed Square, made in the USA since 1925, is essential for every carpenter, construction professional, roofer, and DIYer
- Speed Square belongs on every tradesman's tool bench; includes Try Square, Miter Square, saw guide, line scriber, and protractor
- Includes pocket-sized Swanson Blue Book, a comprehensive guide to help workers make correct angle cuts for any pitched roof
- Features: 1/4-in spaced scribing notches and the Diamond cutout for easy rafter seat cuts and scribing the most common and popular stud widths
- Gradations included for marking common, hip, valley, and jack rafters; Useful for determining and marking angles and making square cuts on boards
IRWIN Tools Rafter Square, Hi-Contrast Aluminum, Blue , 7-Inch (1794463)
- This professional tool has permanent deep stampings are durable. The aluminum body is rust-proof and weather-resistant
- The square has multiple scales: 1/8-, 1/10-, 1/12-, and 1/16-inch
- Features rafter tables, brace and octagon scales and Essex board measure
- Yellow markings on blue background are easiest to read
WORKPRO Rafter Square and Combination Square Tool Set, 7 IN. Aluminum Alloy Die-casting Carpenter Square and 12 Inch Zinc-alloy Die-casting Square Ruler Combo (Rafter Square Layout Tool)
- Durable Material - The rafter Square is die-cast from heavy-gauge aluminum alloy which enable it to last long and still give accurate measurement. The combination ruler itself is die-cast from zinc alloy and carries a steel ruler made of stainless steel with a matte finish.
- Clearly Identifiable Scale - The rafter square finishing features low glare and protective powder coated. It has permanent deep markings and white graduations for max Readability any lighting. The stainless steel ruler of combination square has deep etching scale for superior legibility and long-lasting usage
- Multiple Graduation - 7-inch rafter square has many kinds of graduation which blends the features of framing square, try square, miter square, and protractor square. The combination square has a 12-inch stainless steel ruler which has 3 types of minimum scale value: 1/16”, 1/32” and 1mm.
- User-Friendly - Lipped fence allows you to easily brace the rafter square flush with the wood, creating a straight or angled line that is proportionate to the wood's edge. The spring screw of the combination square makes you easier to detach the stainless steel ruler and smooth ruler is easier to slide for your measurement.
- Wide Versatility - Easy-to-read level vial and a metal scriber on the side of the combination ruler increase product practicality and versatility. The rafter square can be used as a guide for cross-cutting lumber. They both work accurately at an angle 90 degree or 45 degrees.
Swanson Tool Co T0118 Composite Speedlite Square Layout Tool, Orange, made of High Impact Polystyrene
- 8-Inch size is great for siding
- Center line (C/L) guide for locating center of round stock
- Beveled edge for ease of reading
- 1/8-Inch spaced notches to use for scribing lines
- Constructed of lightweight high-impact structural composite material
Swanson Tool Co., Inc Swanson T0108 Big 12 Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book, Plain gradations, 12-Inch
5 used from $12.38
- Heavy gauge aluminum with matte finish to prevent glare
- 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. spaced notches to facilitate scribing lines
- Plain gradations
- Includes 60-page Swanson blue book of instructions
- Great for deck framing and stairway building!
Swanson Tool Co T0701 12-Inch Composite Speedlite Square Layout Tool, Orange, made of High Impact Polystyrene
- Includes 1/4" spaced notches to use for scribing lines (tag carded)
- Constructed of lightweight high-impact structural foam plactic
- Great for siding, won't mar finish
- Packaged individuallyor in display merchandiser (tag carded)
- Includes 1/4" spaced notches to use for scribing lines (tag carded)
Swanson Tool Co 4-Piece Value Pack Featruing the S0101 Speed Square with Blue Book, the T0108 12 inch Speed Square w plain markings, the TC130 6 inch Combo Square and the CP700 Carpenter Pencils
1 used from $27.35
Johnson Level & Tool RAS-1 7-Inch Aluminum Rafter Angle Square w/Manual, Model:RAS-1B
- ACCURACY AND DURABILITY: This aluminum rafter angle square boasts a solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability for any job or worksite
- BUILDERS AND CONTRACTERS: The thick edge is useful as a saw guide. It can be used directly with the saw against the square for cross cuts or angled cuts using the etched protractor scale. It can be used indirectly as well, using the scribing notches to create a saw cut line for rip cuts
- SIMPLIFY STAIR LAYOUT: The Johnny Square’s integrated distance and angle scales let you quickly and accurately mark your cut lines on your stringers and, of course, this rafter square has scales for cutting hip, valley and jack rafters
- ONE NUMBER LAYOUT: For roofs, solar panel supports, stairs, cabinets trim work and many other layout projects. The rafter scales are laid out mathematically to avoid time consuming calculations
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Permanent graduations with easy-to-read numbers, continuous scribing notches – ideal for ripping at 3-1/2” and 5-1/2”, 2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2”, 3” and 3-1/2”, low-glare protective powder coated finish
IRWIN Tools Rafter Square, Aluminum, 7-Inch (1794464),Silver
- Irwin Aluminum Rafter Square 7 In
- The IRWIN Tools 1794464 Aluminum Rafter Square 7-Inch features a Durable rust- proof aluminum body The rafter square has Permanent deep markings for easy reading and visibility
- This is manufactured in China
- This professional tool has permanent deep stampings are durable. The aluminum body is rust-proof and weather-resistant.
- The square has multiple scales: 1/8-, 1/10-, 1/12-, and 1/16-inch.