In this article, we have reviewed 10 best SAFETY GLASSES. We have provided all the product features and pros and cons so that you can choose the perfect SAFETY GLASSES for you.
10 BEST SAFETY GLASSES
Best SAFETY GLASSES
JORESTECH Eyewear Protective Safety Glasses, Polycarbonate Impact Resistant Lens Pack of 12 (Clear)
- ANSI Z87+ Certified
- UV (UVA and UVB radiation) protection
- High transparency polycarbonate high impact lenses with scratch-resistant coating and hi-flex frame for reduced used fatigue and improved hold.
DEWALT DPG94-1C Dominator SAFETY Glasses, Clear Lens
- Rubber tipped temples provide a non-slip comfortable fit
- Full frame with larger lens provides excellent coverage
- Integrated rubber nosepiece for longer, comfortable wear
- Protects against 99. 9-Percent harmful UV rays
- Meets ANSI Z87. 1+ standards
Bollé Safety SILEXPSI, Silex Safety Glasses Anti-Scratch/Anti-Fog, Black Blue Frame, Clear Lenses, Black & Blue, Universal
- Anti-scratch/anti-fog coating
- Ultra wraparound frame
- Co-injected temples for greater comfort
- Flex 160° temples
- Panoramic field of vision
NoCry Safety Glasses with Clear Anti Fog Scratch Resistant Wrap-Around Lenses and Non-Slip Grips, UV Protection. Adjustable, Black & Red Frames
1 used from $34.99
- The NoCry Safety Glasses keep your eyes safe from direct and peripheral threats, thanks to the strong and durable polycarbonate wraparound construction. Bonus: they also protect your eyes from 90-100% of harmful UV radiation.
- The curved 5” temple arms can be extended and angled, while the non-slip tips and soft rubber nose piece allow for custom fit and comfort. The 6” frame width will fit any face type or head size - men, women and youth.
- The clear (untinted) lenses let you see everything with zero distortion, are anti fog and scratch resistant. Make sure to clean and store your safety glasses properly to keep them in tip-top condition - we’ve sneaked some helpful instructions in the package.
- Designed for woodworking and carpentry, metal and construction work, lab, chemistry, dental and medical work, indoor and outdoor shooting (always double-check the safety requirements of your local shooting range), cycling, riding or sports - anything you’d need PPE eyewear for.
- If your safety glasses don’t perform as they should or simply aren’t for you, let us know, and we'll send you a free replacement or issue a quick refund.
Radians Clear Safety Glasses, Scratch-Resistant, Wraparound, One Size
- Sleek, lightweight design offers a comfortable fit. Weighs less than 1 ounce.
- Optically correct and distortion free lenses.
- Economical dual wraparound 9. 75 base lens provides near perfect orbital seal.
- Protective polycarbonate lens provides impact resistance.
- Safety Glass meets ANSI Z87. 1+ standards and provides 99. 9% UVA/UVB protection.
BISON LIFE Safety Glasses, One Size, Clear Protective Polycarbonate Lens, 12 per Box (1 box)
- SAFE HANDLER Everyday Safety Glasses, Clear Lens Clear Temple, Pack of 12 pairs.
- BUILT FOR COMFORT & SAFETY: Incredibly light, all-around ballistic impact protection with a snug, comfortable, and secure fit that helps minimize slippage. Easily wear for long durations of time to protect eyes against flying debris and airborne contaminants, wet or dry. Deep, universal-fit temples provides full brow and side protection equal to that of eye wear with large side shields.
- ANTI-SCRATCH: Full coverage and Scratch Resistant coating for the best protection for your eyes and for the maintenance of the glasses. Built for all around visibility and a high level of direct and peripheral eye protection from flying particles or debris. Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- DEFENDS & PROTECTS: Personal protection, sometimes known as PPE, is always beneficial when undetermined hazards and airborne contaminants loom about. Safety glasses defend and protect your eyes from large debris that you can see, as well as protects against small slivers of wood, metal, liquid and other elements invisible to the naked eye.
- USAGE & OSFM: One Size Fits Most, fits adults, teens, and older children. Recommended use includes, but is not limited to industrial safety, dental industry, carpentry, woodworking, lab work, painting, sports, construction, and for casual everyday protection.
NoCry Over-Glasses Safety Glasses - with Clear Anti-Scratch Wraparound Lenses, Adjustable Arms, Side Shields, UV400 Protection, ANSI Z87 & OSHA Certified (Black & Orange)
4 used from $17.70
- NoCry Over Safety Glasses (OTG) protect both your eyes and eyewear for almost $100 less than prescription safety goggles would. No need to have expensive lenses put into your safety glasses or work without clear sight. ANSI Z87, CSA Z94.3 and OSHA approved and certified (certifications embossed on the sides).
- The strong and durable polycarbonate wraparound construction offers a high level of direct eye protection, whilst the side covers protect peripherals. Clear UV 400nm scratch-resistant lenses block 90-100% of harmful UV radiation allowing for outdoor use. No optical distortion.
- Comfortably and easily fit over most reading glasses (up to 5.7in wide, up to 1.37in high on the sides and 1.77in high in the center). Soft tips eliminate pressure behind the ears and the extendable arms adjust for small and larger head sizes - fitting men, women and youth. Can also be worn as normal large sized safety glasses.
- Designed for woodworking, construction, chemistry or science lab and dental work, or shooting (always double-check the safety requirements of your local shooting range) - anything you’d need PPE eyewear for.
- To avoid scratches, make certain that no part of your own prescription lenses are in direct contact with the protective lenses of the OTG safety glasses. When wearing the over specs, always leave a sufficient gap between both pairs of glasses.
Safety Glasses 12x Assorted Protective Eyewear
- Package Includes: 12 pairs of Safety Glasses with Clear Lenses in Assorted Color Temple Frames Sizing Information: Frame length – 5.6 in, Temple Length: 4.5 in. Exceeds ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3 Safety Standards
- HIGHLY PROTECTIVE: Trust Optics Safety Goggles with Clear Lenses offer 100% protection against glare and protection against UV/UVA/UVB rays. The Safety Glasses are also scratch-resistant, impact-resistant, and ballistics resistant, and keep your eyes safe during construction, metalworking, welding, woodworking, hunting, fishing, sports, and other activities outdoors.
- SLEEK AND COMFORTABLE: The protective glasses are flexible, offer comfort and won’t dig into your head. The sleek wrap around design of the Trust Optics glasses allows them to fit easily around your face while also delivering a stylish look with peripheral vision and protection. The lightweight nature of the safety eyewear enables you to wear them for long periods of time while working or playing.
- COMBO PACK: Receive 12 Safety Glasses at an affordable value! With our variety pack, you get an assortment of fun colors to choose from.
- CUSTOMER FIRST: Reliable customer service is our priority. Try your Trust Optics 12-Pack Safety Goggles risk-free today with our hassle-free 90-Day Money Back Guarantee.
KleenGuard Maverick Safety Eyewear
- Anti-fog coating keeps vision clear in hot or humid settings
- Anti-scratch design maintains long-lasting clarity
- UV-resistant lenses guard against harmful rays for safe outdoor use
- Comfort touch points offer enjoyable fit throughout any task
- Side shields and browguard increase protection for confident use
3M Safety Glasses, Solus 1000 Series, 1 Pair, ANSI Z87, Scotchgard Anti-Fog Clear Lens, Low Profile Blue/Black Frame, Reliable Clearer Sight Longer for Wet and Steamy Areas
- Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating lasts longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, helping to increase eyewear performance in wet and steamy environments
- Workers may enjoy reliable, clearer sight longer, because the coating, with its active ingredient, is bonded to the lens
- The proprietary coating retains its effectiveness for at least 25 washings, allowing workers to wear their eyewear longer
- The coating withstands disinfection with diluted bleach soaking or alcohol wipes without losing its anti-fog performance
- Workers can feel confident wearing Scotchgard Anti-Fog coated eyewear because it meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2015 and CSA Z94.3