If you are planning to buy best ROOFING NAILER but not able to find the right product then check out the list of the top 10 ROOFING NAILER from here.
10 BEST ROOFING NAILER
Best ROOFING NAILER
BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46)
2 used from $171.94
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life. Magazine Angle - 15 Degree
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Backed by seven-year limited warranty
WEN 61783 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- Includes a blow mold carrying case, oil, and hex wrenches
Metabo HPT Roofing Nailer, Pneumatic, Coil Roofing Nails from 7/8-Inch up to 1-3/4-Inch, 16 Degree Magazine (NV45AB2)
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 Lb., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- SPEED: Quick driving system, for maximum efficiency
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
3PLUS HCN45SP 11 Gauge 15 Degree 3/4" to 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
- Drives 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch full head coil roofing nails;
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing;
- Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when placed on its side;
- High-capacity magazine holds up to 120 coil nails at a time; Tool free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail fit; 360° tool-free air exhaust.
- Interchangeable trigger for single shot or bumper fire function.
DEWALT DW45RNR 15-Degree Pneumatic Air Coil Roofing Nailer (Renewed)
- High speed valve technology drives at a rate of up to 10 nails per second
- Ergonomic design is lighter than leading competitive coil roofing nailers.
- Robust engine and feed system for durability and long life.
- Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding.
- Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials.
BOSTITCH Roofing Nailer, Coil, 15-Degree (BRN175A)
- Upgraded engine and feed system improves drive quality, overall performance, and durability
- Dual door MAGAZINE can be closed multiple ways
- Oversized tool free depth adjustment for proper nail setting
- Carbide nose inserts help to protect the nose from wear
- Redesigned grip handle for better feel
Makita AN454 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, Adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
DeWALT DCN45RND1 20V 15 Degrees Lithium-Ion Cordless Coil Roofing Nailer Kit
2 used from $529.00
- Includes full manufacturer warranty
DEWALT DW45RN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
2 used from $175.00
- High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second
- High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life
- Easy to use
RIDGID 15 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer
1 used from $147.77
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box