If you are planning to buy best ROOFING NAILER but not able to find the right product then check out the list of the top 10 ROOFING NAILER from here.
10 BEST ROOFING NAILER
Best ROOFING NAILER
BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46)
1 used from $238.20
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life. Magazine Angle - 15 Degree
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Backed by seven-year limited warranty
WEN 61783 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- Includes a blow mold carrying case, oil, and hex wrenches
Metabo HPT Roofing Nailer, Pneumatic, Coil Roofing Nails from 7/8-Inch up to 1-3/4-Inch, 16 Degree Magazine (NV45AB2)
- ROOFING NAILER: Ideal for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- FASTENERS: Accepts 16º wire coil roofing nails from 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 Lb., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
DEWALT DW45RNR 15-Degree Pneumatic Air Coil Roofing Nailer (Renewed)
- High speed valve technology drives at a rate of up to 10 nails per second
- Ergonomic design is lighter than leading competitive coil roofing nailers.
- Robust engine and feed system for durability and long life.
- Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding.
- Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials.
3PLUS HCN45SP 11 Gauge 15 Degree 3/4" to 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
- Drives 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch full head coil roofing nails;
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing;
- Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when placed on its side;
- High-capacity magazine holds up to 120 coil nails at a time; Tool free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail fit; 360° tool-free air exhaust.
- Interchangeable trigger for single shot or bumper fire function.
MAX USA CORP. CN445R3 Coil Roofing Nailer
- Tar resistant nose- designed to resist tar 4x longer than conventional tools.
- Full round head driver blade for better holding power.
- Magnet holds the last nail in place to prevent the tool from jamming.
- MAX patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool helping internal parts last longer, requiring less maintenance on the tool.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
Valu-Air CN45C 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer
- Drvies 15 degree 3/4" - 1-3/4" coil roofing nails
- Single-action side-load high-capacity magazine that holds up to 120 coil nails and reduces downtime
- Tool-Free precise depth adjustment
- Heat treated aluminum housing for extra heavy duty usage
- Comfortable over-molded rubber grip
BOSTITCH Roofing Nailer, Coil, 15-Degree (BRN175A)
- Upgraded engine and feed system improves drive quality, overall performance, and durability
- Dual door MAGAZINE can be closed multiple ways
- Oversized tool free depth adjustment for proper nail setting
- Carbide nose inserts help to protect the nose from wear
- Redesigned grip handle for better feel
Senco 8V0001N 1-3/4" 15 Degree Angle Wire Coil Nailer, Red/Gray
- 360 Degree adjustable exhaust
- Drives 11 gauge (.120"), full round head roofing nails 3/4" 1-3/4" smooth shank.
- Tool-free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail set
- Adjustable nail canister accommodates entire range of true round-head roofing nails
HBT HBCN45P 3/4'' to 1-3/4'' Coil Roofing Nailer with Magnesium Housing
- Drives 11 gauge full head coil roofing nails ranging from 7/8'' To 1-3/4''
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact mode
- Tool-free adjustable depth control helps set nails properly; adjustable shingle guide allows for quick and consistent shingle spacing
- Durable and lightweight magnesium housing helps reduce user fatigue
- Skid-resistant pads/wear guards for safety and tool protection; contact safety With Carbide inserts for less wear and tear