Ready to choose the best PICKUP FOR CLASSICAL GUITAR? Have a look at the top 10 PICKUP FOR CLASSICAL GUITAR list from below.
10 BEST PICKUP FOR CLASSICAL GUITAR
Best PICKUP FOR CLASSICAL GUITAR
KNA NG-1 Piezo Pickup for Nylon String Guitar
1 used from $60.00
- Delivers the natural sound of your nylon-string guitar
- No modification to your instrument necessary
- Wooden sensor casing is lightweight and unobtrusive
- Detachable, or may remain installed when not in used
- Includes 8' foot detachable cable
Luvay Acoustic Guitar Pickup, Piezo Contact Microphone Transducer for Acoustic Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Mandolin, Banjo, Cello, Kalimba, Harp etc.
- Volume adjustable, with a control knob
- Fit for most of instrument, such as guitar, ukulele, violin, etc.
- Easy to install, can be sticked near sound hole with self-adhensive, which can be reused
- Mini design, comes with 10 ft amplifier cable(standard 1/4" connector) and 4 x stickers
- Good/clear/crisp sound quality, away from squeal feedback
Donner Sound Seeker DSS-3 Pure Sound Transducer Acoustic Guitar Pickup Cello Banjo Ukulele Mandolin Guitar Microphone Pickup
- 【User-friendly Set】Package includes 1 passive guitar pickup, 1 set of glue, 4 3M stickers, 3 cable holders, 1x fixture leather pad, 1 ABS fixed clip. No battery and soldering required. Pre-wired piezo mic saves time for you. Easy to install, convenient to use
- 【Widely Used】Donner 3 transducer pickup system is widely used on various instruments, like acoustic guitar, classical guitar, resonator guitar,ukulele, banjo, mandolin, guitalele, wood bass, cello, violin, fiddle, Dobro, cajon, dulcimer, steel drums, etc. Suitable for western music and folk instruments
- 【Easy External & Internal Installation】 Simply takes seconds to use the provided green glue or 3M stickers to affix 3 piezos to the instrument's surface, external installation is finished. Or follow our easy internal instructions to install the pickup inside. You can “DIY” your favorite sound by free combination of installation position
- 【Pure & Truest Original Sound】Fixing a rubber to adjust the tone and make your guitar more perfect. Donner DSS-3 pickup system collects clear and true sound and reproduces all strings nicely balanced. Let you enjoy high sound reproduction
- 【High Quality】Never worry that your audio cable interface gets loose suddenly when you have a performance. Smooth contact surface at the bottom picks up the sound characteristics of wood top. Soft & high quality cable guarantees high-quality sound
ASCENDAS 96-INCHES Wire Length Clip-on Acoustic Classical Guitar Pickup, Guitar Sound hole Pickup with 1/4 Jack 2.5M Cable Black (pack of 1)
- Specially designed for clipping in sound hole, easy to clip on and take off
- Compact, lightweight size for portability
- Produce bright and clear tone
- Acoustic Classical Guitar/Violin/ Black Clip On Pickup with 1/4 Jack 2.5M Cable
Adeline Mandolin acoustic guitar pickup soundhole very convenient for Acoustic Classical Guitar Ukulele Violin Cello Mandolin Banjo etc,Suitable for performance use，The sound clear,warm and crisp.
- 1.This acoustic pickup delivers superior sound and high reproduction.
- 2.This pickup is a pickup suitable for guitar speakers. Computer speakers, Bluetooth speakers, headphones, etc. cannot be used, the output of the pickup is low, and DI (pre-amp effect) needs to be configured in order to use the effect power better.
- 3. The pickup is used for adjustment. It uses non-marking glue, which will not harm the guitar panel and other instrument paint panels.
- 4.Very suitable for vibrating string instruments, also a classical guitar pickup.
- 5.The pickup is simple to install, easy to operate, and does not require a battery.
WINZZ 39 Inches Cutaway Nylon-string Classical Electric Guitar Build-in Pickup Kit Set
- Classical Cutaway (CE) body shape featuring sapele plywood top, back & sides
- Sound: elegant, and wide range expression, make your ears fall in love with it
- Featuring a 4-band equalizer EQ and nylon strings
- A perfect choice for the beginner and student players alike
- Includes gig carrying bag, cleaning cloth, a digital tuner and cable
KNA AP-1 Portable Piezo Pickup for Guitar and Other Acoustic Instruments
- Surface mount piezo pickup for acoustic insturments
- Delivers natural sound without modification to the instrument
- Detachable 8' cable with 1/4'' to 1/8'' input jacks
- Non-abrasive adhesive putty and dot included
- Handcrafted in Europe
Guitto GGP-01 Acoustic Guitar Pickups, Soundhole Pickup, for Classic Folk Guitars, Walnut Wood Pickup Set, Double Mic & Easy Installation
- No need to punch holes, you just need to buckle the pickup Soundhole Acoustic Pickup Piezo on the verge of the guitar sound hole.
- EQ adjustment function, catering to different guitars and offering the optimum sound effect.
- Double pickup--piezoelectric pickup and double microphones, delivering amazing sound effects.
- With phase reversal knob, so both plus phase and anti-phase sound effects are available.
- It features exquisite buckle design, guarantees the pickup be buckled on the verge of the guitar sound hole firmly, and also protects the surface of guitar from being scratched.
Passive Piezo Acoustic Pickup Classical Guitar Pickup Robust Tonal control EP004K
- A clear transparent passive 4-piezo pickup for Classical guitars
- Captures the natural sound of your guitar
- No batteries needed
Donner Acoustic Guitar Pickup Transducer TP-1 Self-adhesive Piezo Pickup Contact Mic For Guitar Ukulele Violin Mandolin Banjo Cello Kalimba Drum
- Low profile design pickup, self-adhesive, fit most of the string instruments like acoustic, guitar, ukulele, violin, Mandolin, etc.
- Premium-quality reproduction of sound, excellent at minimizing noise interference. Please stick the piezo pads on instrument tightly to receive sound perfectly
- Compact with 10 ft amplifier cable(1/4" connector) and 1 extra sticker.
- Equipped with volume control, volume adjustable for avoiding squeal feedback; provide crystal and clear sound.
- Easy installation, no batteries needed, self-adhesive can attach to the surface near around the soundhole without causing any damage to your instruments.