Are you in a hurry to buy best OFFSET SMOKER? Check out our top 10 OFFSET SMOKER list which we have selected after good research. You can check out the product at amazon itself.
10 BEST OFFSET SMOKER
Best OFFSET SMOKER
Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker
- Six height-adjustable cooking grates accommodate various sizes of food, giving 1890 square inches of total cooking space with 25-pounds capacity per grate.
- Porcelain-enameled steel charcoal chamber is designed to keep briquettes stacked tightly for improved burn efficiency.
- Charcoal and ash management system with charcoal chamber, grate and sliding, removable steel ash pan. Designed to handle large amounts of ash for hours of maintenance-free cooking
- Vertical design lends itself to naturally rising heat, achieving greater efficiency and improved smoke flavor. Offset design keeps direct heat away from the food, allowing for slow cooking.
- Smoke stack features an adjustable flue for additional flavor and temperature control.
Royal Gourmet 30" BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker | 800 Square Inch cooking surface, Outdoor for Camping | Black, CC1830S model
- Your purchase includes One Gourmet 30” BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker, CC1830S model | Cover is not included
- Grill dimensions: 55.1" H x 48.4" W x 27.2" L | Cooking area – 800 square inches | Porcelain-coated steel wiring grates – 438 sq. in | Chrome-plated warming rack – 179 sq. in | Offset smoker – 183 sq. in | No ignition system
- Removal charcoal, ashes pan allow users to tend charcoal and dump ashes easily
- Traditional charcoal grill with offset smoker combination for dual style barbecue. The offset smoker can also be used as a small grill. Please fuel it using lump charcoal or briquet, with a small amount of wood chips added to help increase flavor
- Includes smoke stack, temperature gauge, scald-proof handle, seamless connection, access door on side to tend charcoal, side air vent, and wheels to transport. New black coating process withstands temperature up to 400 and will not peel off easily
Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill
- Features five chrome-plated cooking grates and a total cooking space of 1382 square inches
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. The temperature gauge features a smoke zone which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing the perfect amount for smoking flavor. Also, the cool to touch handles, allow you to access fuel and food safely.
- Cool-touch spring lid grip provides safer access to food
- Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- Oversized steel wheels for mobility before and after use
Royal Gourmet CC1830F Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker, Black
- Assembling easily, adopt new process,the paint on the burn box won't flake.total 800 sq inches cooking surface, 438 sq inches of main chamber, 1/4” diameter porcelain steel cooking grates; 179 sq inches for chrome warming rack; offset smoker provides extra 183 sq inches cooking area with porcelain steel cooking grates.
- Combination offset smoker, good for smoker and heating, side door for easy adding charcoal, air vent grants better air flow.
- Heavy duty lid, with professional thermometer, big stack and cool-touch spring handle. Adjustable damper for better air flowing.
- Big capacity charcoal pan, contains 5 lbs charcoal at once; lifting handles adjust the height of the charcoal for better heating
- Steel mesh front table and bottom shelf, provide plenty of working and storage space, very easy to clean up.
Dyna-Glo DGSS730CBO-D-KIT Signature SeriesBarrel Charcoal Grill & Side Firebox
- Primary cooking area is 443 square inches
- Offset cooking area is 287 square inches
- Total cooking area is 730 square inches
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction
- Cool-Touch Spring Lid Handle
Char-Broil 12201570-A1 American Gourmet Offset Smoker, Black,Standard
5 used from $91.96
- Combination Offset Smoker, BBQ & Charcoal Grill
- 290 square inch cooking surface in main chamber
- 140 sq. in. cooking surface in firebox chamber
- Adjustable height steel fire grate
- Clean-out door for easy ash removal with adjustable built-in damper
Char-Griller E1224 Smokin Pro 830 Square Inch Charcoal Grill with Side Fire Box, 50 Inch, Black
- Traditional charcoal grill with side firebox for Texas style barbecue
- Grill barrel and side firebox provide heavy-gauge powder-coated steel construction; nonstick cast-iron cooking grates for even heating
- Removable charcoal drawers allow users to add charcoal and dump ashes easily; double bottom for long-term durability
- Additional features include temperature gauge, storage rack and 2 wheels for easy transport. Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- 580 square inches of cooking surface ; 250 square inch side fire box for either charcoal cooking or smoking ; Total cooking area of the Char-Griller grill and smoker is 830 square inches
Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn Reverse Flow Smoker
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup. Number of Grates: 4
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
Royal Gourmet CC1830F-C 90-00-0 Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker, Black
- Easy assembly, total 800 sq. in. cooking surface with porcelain steel cooking grates for main chamber and chrome warming rack.
- Seamless connection between side smoker and main chamber help to heat up quickly and keep warming; lid adopt groove design,ensure sealing performance of the side smoker box.
- Lifting handles adjust the height of the charcoal for heat control; Removable charcoal pan allows adding charcoal and dumping ashes easily
- Easy-to-read thermometer built-in the main lid helps to control the grilling temperature, the paint on the burn box won't flake
- Front table and bottom shelf provide additional working and storage space; Two 6” wheels for easy moving
Broil King 958050 Offset Smoker,Black
1 used from $718.71
- Constructed from 2mm steel with 625 sq. in. primary cooking surface
- Heavy duty cast iron cooking grids
- Air vent system includes a chimney style stack with Roto-Draft damper technology
- Dual-purpose smoke diffusing charcoal trays and removable ash tray in both cooking chambers