Looking for the best LOAD BALANCE ROUTER to buy but confused between various products? Check out our best LOAD BALANCE ROUTER reviews from below and buy that product only which suits your budget and do all the needs.
10 BEST LOAD BALANCE ROUTER
Best LOAD BALANCE ROUTER
TP-Link Safestream Multi WAN VPN Router | 1 Gigabit WAN+3 Gigabit WAN/LAN+1 Gigabit LAN Port | IPsec/L2TP/PPTP VPN Supported| SPI Firewall | DoS Defense | Lightning Protection(TL-R600VPN)
1 used from $44.50
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN Port, and 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Supports IPSec, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP VPN protocols, Simultaneous supports up to 20 IPsec VPN tunnels, 16 L2TP VPN tunnels and 16 PPTP VPN tunnels
- DoS defense and IP/MAC/Domain name filtering protect your network.
- Professional 4KV lightning protection keeps your investment safe and sound
- Note: Please kindly refer to the manual when setting up
Linksys Business Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router (LRT224)
- Refer the user manual below for troubleshooting
- Up to 50 IPsec tunnels (for site-to-site and client-to-site VPN) and 5 OpenVPN tunnels for iOS and Android users
- 900 Mbps firewall and 110 Mbps IPsec throughputs
- Feature-rich to meet a wide range of business network requirements
- Supports load balancing and WAN failover for highly reliable Internet connectivity
TP-Link Safestream Multi WAN Router | 4 10/100M WAN Ports w/ Load Balance Function | Portal Authencation Access Management | Abundant Security Features | Lightning Protection(TL-R470T+)
- Up to 4 WAN ports equipped with Advanced load balance to guarantee maximum Bandwidth and backup capabilities
- Provides extensive client account and network management for administrators with supported PPPoE server
- Marshals bandwidth resource to specific clients based on their unique application environments
- Smaller case for cost-effective solution in the small office or internet cafes network
- Up to 4 WAN ports equipped with advanced load balance to guarantee maximum bandwidth and backup capabilities
Ubiquiti Networks Networks Networks Router (ER-X), Black
4 used from $51.89
- Connectivity Technology: Ethernet
- Brand : Ubiquiti Networks
- Model : ER-X
Cisco RV042 4-port 10/100 VPN Router - Dual WAN
9 used from $49.59
- LAN Ports - 4 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- WAN Ports - 2 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- Weight - 1.27 lbs.
CISCO RV042G Cisco Small Business RV042G Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router 4 port S Cisco RV042G VPN Load-Balance Router ??ú??º??í Internet ??a??ö??ë 2
1 used from $140.00
- The Cisco RV042G Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router delivers highly secure, high-performance, reliable Internet connectivity to your small business network.
- The Cisco RV042G provides two gigabit Ethernet WAN connections to ensure business continuity while improving performance, through load balancing.
- High-capacity virtual private network (VPN) capabilities let multiple offices and dozens of employees access the information they need from anywhere, just as securely as if they were working at your main office.
- Configuration and deployment is a snap using an intuitive, browser-based device manager and set-up wizards.
- Device Type: Router - 4-port switch (integrated)
TP-Link SafeStream TL-ER6120 Gigabit Broadband 19"1U Rackmount 64-bit dual core VPN Router, 800M NAT throughput, 150k Concurrent Sessions, 100 IPSec VPN Tunnels, 4 WAN Load balance or auto failover
1 used from $299.99
- 64-bit dedicated network processor, 512MB DDRIII high-speed memory, for high demanding business network
- Equipped with 1 Gigabit WAN port, 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports, and 1 Gigabit LAN port
- Supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec, PPTP, and L2TP, flexible way of connections
- The captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Abundant features including load balance, bandwidth control, and access control
TRENDnet AC3000 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Dual-WAN VPN SMB Router,TEW-829DRU,MU-MIMO, Wave 2,Internet Router,Whole Office/Home wifi,Pre-Encryped Wireless,QoS,Inter-VLAN routing, black
- HIGH PERFORMANCE AC3000 TRI-BAND WiFi: Three concurrent WiFi bands maximize device networking speeds: two separate high performance 802. 11ac networks up to 1733Mbps (5GHz1) + 867Mbps (5GHz2) + 400Mbps (2. 4GHz) bands.
- INTELLIGENT BUSINESS ROUTER: It features dual-WAN ports for load balancing or fail-over modes, and encrypted Virtual Private Network (VPN) access for remote users. Dual-WAN ports smooth network loading, minimize network downtime, and allow employees to access your network from the Internet—all with a single router.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FEATURES: This wireless router features advanced management, QoS, IEEE 802. 1Q inter-VLAN routing, SSL, IPsec, PPTP, and L2TP w/IPsec VPN support, and other capabilities to ensure optimal performance, scalability, and protection of your network. Automatic notification of firmware updates, wireless client isolation, and web browser and CLI management.
- BALANCE NETWORK TRAFFIC: Dual-Wan allows you to connect up to two separate WAN internet connections to efficiently load-balance traffic by distributing network traffic to the best available link, or configure for redundancy using the WAN fail-over mode.
- PORTS AND ANTENNA GAIN: 2 x Gigabit WAN ports, 8 x Gigabit LAN ports, 1 x USB 3. 0 port, 1 x Console port. 2. 4 GHz: 2 x 2. 9 dBi (max. ) / 5 GHz: 4 x 4. 4 dBi detachable/external
TP-Link Safestream Multi WAN Broadband Router | 1 Gigabit WAN+3 Gigabit WAN/LAN+1 Gigabit LAN Port | Load Balance| Guest Authentication Portal | ARP, Domain Filter | Lightning Protection(TL-ER5120)
- 64-bit dedicated processor and 2 Gbit DDRIII high-speed memory for outstanding performance
- Equipped with 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN port, and 3 adaptable Gigabit WAN/LAN ports
- Load Balancing automatically selects the best route to the destination according to the load
- The captive portal provides convenient guest authentication while promoting your business
- Abundant security features including ARP Inspection, DoS Defense, URL/Keyword Domain Filter and Access Control
UTT ER518 Load Balance VPN Router, Dual+ WAN Ports, Supports IPsec/PPTP/L2TP, Metal Housing
- Dual WAN: Dual+ WAN ports. Optimize uplink throughput by load-balance/failover multiple ISP connections. WAN/LAN port configurable/inter-changeable
- VPN Supported: Up to 5 VPN tunnels simultaneously; IPsec/PPTP/L2TP
- Enterprise-Level Performance: Performance aligned with UTT enterprise-level wireless product line; highly robust and stable
- Built-in firewall supports IP address filtering, Domain Name filtering, and MAC address filtering
- User-friendly and Intuitive Web GUI