We all know there are many HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6 available in the market but it is not always easy to choose the best HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6 for the money. So, sit tight because your search ends here for the top HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6. We have enlisted top 10 HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6 below.
10 BEST HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6
Best HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6
Cable Matters Wall Mount HDMI Extender (HDMI Over Ethernet Cable) with TCP/IP Support for 1-to-Many Setup - Up to 300 Feet
4 used from $47.92
- 300 foot HDMI extension - extend any audio/video HDMI connection between a computer, Blu-ray player, media streamer, or gaming console to a HDTV, monitor or projector over a single Cat 6 UTP/STP cable with this HDMI to Ethernet adapter converter; HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 cabling operates up to 300 feet; HDMI Balun Extender boxes are surface mountable with included brackets and screws; Comes with bonus 2-Pack of High Speed HDMI cables
- Digital integrity multiplied - connect directly with a single cable or through a dedicated unmanaged network switch over Cat 6 cabling; Do not connect through a LAN or router with other data traffic; Connect up to 8 additional displays by adding Receiver Boxes (sold separately) through an unmanaged, dedicated Gigabit Ethernet network switch without QoS such as the TP-LINK TL-SG1005D Gigabit Desktop Switch; Lab tested with the TRENDnet 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch, TEG-S81g
- Control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC channel for convenience and security; The Ethernet to HDMI adapter converter is compatible with HDCP compliant equipment for viewing copy protected content and integrating with HDMI switch, splitter, or matrix equipment
- Vibrant video & authentic audio- the HDMI extender over Cat5e/6 supports video resolutions of 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i at 50/60 Hz; The HDMI to Cat6 converter also supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD
- AC powered HDMI to Cat5 converter eliminates voltage drop with low-power HDMI ports to increase the connection distance; Cat6 to HDMI converter chipset provide auto adjustment of signal feedback, equalization, and amplification for an error-free transmission; Plug & Play without any dip switch settings; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference
J-Tech Digital HDMI Extender By Single Cat 5E/6 Full Hd 1080P With Deep Color, EDID Copy, Dolby Digital/DTS
4 used from $40.95
- Support HDMI1.3v & 1.2 signal (10.2Gbps/deep color 36bit/xv-YCC/1080p24fs/dts-HD) for 200ft transmit via CAT5E/6/7 LAN cable. Zero Video Latency. NOTE: We recommend using direct HDMI to HDMI connections, avoid using signal converters/adapters at all costs. CAT 5 cable is NOT recommended!
- HDCP 1.2/1.4; 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; Support 3D video
- Support Video Color: 36bit(CAT7); 24bit(CAT6); Supports 2-channel PCM audio only. Supports Dolby Digital / DTS pass through if copied EDID from right display devices.
- Support up to 200ft between the TX and RX unit; For better picture quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend to use Cat 6 or Cat 7 cable.
- For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
HDMI Extender 1080P@60Hz, 3D, Over Single Cat5e/Cat6/Cat 7 Cable Full HD Uncompressed Transmit Up to 164 Feet(50 Meter), EDID and POC Function Supported (Transmitter and Receiver)
- 【FULL HD 1080P, TRANSMISSION 164 FT】 Supports resolution up to 1080P@60Hz and 3D visual enjoyment. Distance max up to 164 Ft (50m), stable, clear and smooth. Compliance with HDMI 1.3 standard. (We recommend using high performance Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable to ensure reliable performance).
- 【POC FUNCTION】 Unilateral power supply, we use a special technology to allow the cable connected to the transmitter and receiver to transmit power. Only one power adapter can support the entire kit operation, reducing a lot of complicated operations. It is simpler and more convenient.
- 【EDID COPY FUNCTION】 This product has a very powerful EDID copy function, which makes it be able to identify the display device parameters and match it, enhance compatibility with the device, and adapt to various complex application environments.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Plug and play, no driver is needed, the metal shell is sturdy, the fuselage is equipped with heat dissipation ports, which effectively reduces the damage caused by heat to the machine and prolongs the service life.
- 【SPECIAL REMINDER】 Please note: In order to give you a high-quality visual experience, when the cable length is 0-82ft (0m-25m), you need to switch the switch to "30M". When the cable length is 82ft-164ft (25m-50m), you need to switch the switch to "50M".
Sabrent 4K HDMI Extender Over CAT6 (60 Meters / 200 feet) (DA-4KEX)
1 used from $54.99
- PLUG & PLAY - Support for HDMI 2.0, compatible with HDCP 2.2.
- CLARITY - Highest resolution supported: 4K x 2K at 60Hz.
- SPEED - Transmission over a single CAT6/6A/7. Range: Up to 60m when 4K @ 30Hz, and 30m when 4K @ 60Hz.
- FEATURES - Support for IR passthrough function (IR range support 20～60KHz).
- DESIGN - Metal casing for optimal heat dissipation.
OREI 164-Feet HDMI Extender Over Single CAT5/CAT6 upto 1080p, Full HD, Loop Out Option, with IR (EX-165C)
5 used from $31.12
- high quality video extender: extends the hdmi signal up to 165 feet (50 meters) - for best picture quality use high quality cat5e/cat6 cable
- full compatibility: compatible with blu-ray, ps3, xbox 360, satellite boxes and laptops. ideal for test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks
- plug and play installation: no driver required. surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; sturdy metal body provides durability and minimizes emi/rfi noise interference. fcc, ce & rohs compliant
- hdmi extender by cat6 2x uses one piece of cat6 cable to extend the hdtv display up to 165 feet for 1080p full hd signal. has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- full orei support - please contact us through our website for any questions or troubleshoot. we offer 1 year warranty on all of our products.power supply: 5v/ 1a
OREI HDBaseT HDMI Extender over Cat5e/6 Ethernet LAN cable - Up to 500 Feet - IR, HDMI Loop-out, RS-232, PoC, HDMI Balun (EX-500IR)
- Extends 1080p with HDBaseT extender kit over Cat5e/6 allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video up to 500 feet (152m) with zero latency | Uses HDBaseT Technology for the video transmission | Bi-directional IR enables source device to recognize remote commands to control HDMI source at the secondary location or vice-versa
- Supported resolution: up to 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA & Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- HDMI Loop-out on the transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, RS-232 command control port & Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation, Full HDCP Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, IR-Kit, Mounting Kit, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Expert Connect | HDMI Extender Over Cat5e / Cat6 / Cat7 Ethernet Cable Up to 330 Feet (200 Feet Ethernet Cable + 130 Feet HDMI Cable), 1080p, 3D
6 used from $31.37
- HDMI Extender | Cat5e / Cat6 / Cat7 Ethernet Cable | 330 Feet (200 Feet Ethernet Cable + 130 Feet HDMI Cable) | 1080P | 3D | HDCP Compliant
- Supported Video Resolutions - 1080P/ 1080i/ 720p/ 576p/ 576i/ 480p/ 480i; Supported Audio Formats - Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, Dolby-AC3, DSD, LPCM7.1
- Remote IR Control - Control the input HDMI video source (e.g. DVD player) from the display (e.g. TV, monitor) location with the included IR sensor cables
- Transmission Distance - Transmit HDMI signal for up to 330 feet without losing picture quality
- Warranty & Tech Support - 2 Years Hassle-Free Warranty and Free Lifetime Tech Support
Orei HDMI Extender UltraHD Over Single Cat6/Cat7 Cable 4K @ 60Hz with HDR & IR Control - Up to 165 ft EDID Management
1 used from $68.67
- Extends 4K@60Hz HDR or non-HDR video signal up to 164 feet (50 meters) using our HDMI over Cat6 Ethernet cable extender kit
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 Compliant with Maximum input/output resolution: up to 4K@60Hz RGB/ycbcr 4: 4: 4/ ycbcr 4: 2: 2
- Local HDMI loop-out output on transmitter to connect a display near the source; Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at the sender side to power both sender and receiver
- One-way IR control to control the source from the remote display at the receiver side and option to copy EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display
- Includes: Sender unit, Receiver unit, Instructions manual, World-wide voltage power adapter. & IR-kit. Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
196ft/60m HDMI Extender, avedio links HDMI Extender Over Cat 5e/6/7, Digital HDMI Ethernet Extender Adapter Support Full HD 1080P 3D, EDID Copy, Deep Color, Compatible with Fire Stick, Roku, Blue-ray
- 196ft HDMI Extender: avedio links hdmi to ethernet extender allows you connect HDMI source device (PC, Blu-ray player, firestick etc) to the Transmitter, run a CAT5e/6/7 cable(up to 60m) from the Transmitter to Receiver, then connect your HDTV to the Receiver with an HDMI cable. Note: cat-5e ethernet cable can only up to 165ft(50meters).
- 1080p HDMI Extender Support deep color up to 36 bits; Support lossless compressed digital audio, HDMI 1.4a, HDCP1.4. Data transfer speed 6.75Gbps. NOTE: We recommend using direct HDMI to HDMI connections, avoid using signal converters/adapters at all costs. CAT 5 cable is NOT recommended!
- Vibrant Video & Authentic Audio- avedio links HDMI extender over Cat5e/6/7 supports video resolutions of 3D/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i; The HDMI Cat6 extender also supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including Dobly TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and LPCM7.1/DTS/Dobly-AC3/DSD
- Support EDID handling abilities: EDID Management function for working compatible with some unusual TV/ monitor.Copy mode: connect the display to the HDMI input port, then press the button, it’ll copy the EDID to the extender; Reset EDID: press the button for 3 seconds, it’ll reset the EDID to 1080p 3D stereo.
- Easy to install, No driver needed. We have other hdmi extenders support longer distance. ASIN:B083F9YW39(396ft)
J-Tech Digital HDBaseT HDMI Extender 4K Ultra HD Extender for HDMI 2.0 Over Single Cable CAT5e/6A up to 230ft (1080P) 130ft(4K) Supports HDCP 2.2/1.4, RS232, Bi-Directional IR and PoC
16 used from $87.52
- ✔ HDMI 2.0 EXTENDER OVER Cat5e/6 CABLE: Extend 1080P up to 230 feet (70 meters) or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130 feet (40 meters) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable. Support 1080P 3D. The video is transmitted using uncompressed HDBaseT technology. 60HZ 4K ULTRA HD SUPPORT: 60Hz@4K, 1080P,1080P 3D, 1080I, 720P, 576P, 576I, 480P, 480I
- ✔ WIDE DIGITAL AUDIO COMPATIBILITY: supports LPCM, DTS HD and Dolby trueHD. HDMI 2.0 FEATURES: Supports HDMI2.0 4K 60Hz YUV420; LATEST HDCP 2.2 / 1.4 COMPLIANT:We guarantee you will never feel frustrated when streaming your favorite copy protected video through this product.
- ✔ INDUSTRIAL-LEVEL RELIABILITY: The JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT is built on State-of-the-art embedded chipset with ESD protection inside and has been passed thousands of hours of tests under different and sophisticated applications which include security systems, outdoor advertising screens, broadcasting stations, and public theaters etc.
- ✔ DUAL IR 20 - 60 KHZ Backward and Forward Extension: Extends IR signal from source to receiver or from transmitter to receiver. BI-DIRECTIONAL PoC(the Receiver is powered by the transmitter). Phoenix RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
- ✔ For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.