We all know there are many HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6 available in the market but it is not always easy to choose the best HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6 for the money. So, sit tight because your search ends here for the top HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6. We have enlisted top 10 HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6 below.
10 BEST HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6
Best HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6
J-Tech Digital HDMI Extender By Single Cat 5E/6 Full Hd 1080P With Deep Color, EDID Copy, Dolby Digital/DTS
5 used from $48.47
- Support HDMI1.3v & 1.2 signal (10.2Gbps/deep color 36bit/xv-YCC/1080p24fs/dts-HD) for 200ft transmit via CAT5E/6/7 LAN cable. Zero Video Latency. NOTE: We recommend using direct HDMI to HDMI connections, avoid using signal converters/adapters at all costs. CAT 5 cable is NOT recommended!
- HDCP 1.2/1.4; 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; Support 3D video
- Support Video Color: 36bit(CAT7); 24bit(CAT6); Supports 2-channel PCM audio only. Supports Dolby Digital / DTS pass through if copied EDID from right display devices.
- Support up to 200ft between the TX and RX unit; For better picture quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend to use Cat 6 or Cat 7 cable.
- For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
Sabrent 4K HDMI Extender Over CAT6 (60 Meters / 200 feet) (DA-4KEX)
1 used from $24.99
- PLUG & PLAY - Support for HDMI 2.0, compatible with HDCP 2.2.
- CLARITY - Highest resolution supported: 4K x 2K at 60Hz.
- SPEED - Transmission over a single CAT6/6A/7. Range: Up to 60m when 4K @ 30Hz, and 30m when 4K @ 60Hz.
- FEATURES - Support for IR passthrough function (IR range support 20～60KHz).
- DESIGN - Metal casing for optimal heat dissipation.
Cable Matters Wall Mount HDMI Extender Balun (HDMI Over Ethernet Cable, HDMI Over Cat6 Cable) with TCP/IP Support for 1-to-Many Setup - Up to 300 Feet
3 used from $48.99
- 300 FOOT HDMI EXTENSION - Extend any audio/video HDMI connection between a computer, Blu-ray player, media streamer, or gaming console to a HDTV, monitor or projector over a single Cat 6 UTP/STP cable with this HDMI to Ethernet adapter converter; HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 cabling operates up to 300 feet; HDMI Balun Extender boxes are surface mountable with included brackets and screws; Comes with bonus 2-Pack of High Speed HDMI cables
- DIGITAL INTEGRITY MULTIPLIED - Connect directly with a single cable or through a dedicated unmanaged network switch over Cat 6 cabling; Do not connect through a LAN or router with other data traffic; Connect up to 8 additional displays by adding Receiver Boxes (sold separately) through an unmanaged, dedicated Gigabit Ethernet network switch without QoS such as the TP-LINK TL-SG1005D Gigabit Desktop Switch; Lab tested with the TRENDnet 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch, TEG-S81g
- REMOTE IR CONTROL - Control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC channel for convenience and security; The Ethernet to HDMI adapter converter is compatible with HDCP compliant equipment for viewing copy protected content and integrating with HDMI switch, splitter, or matrix equipment
- VIBRANT VIDEO & AUTHENTIC AUDIO - The HDMI extender over Cat5e/6 supports video resolutions of 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i at 50/60 Hz; The HDMI to Cat6 converter also supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD
- AC POWERED HDMI to Cat5 converter eliminates voltage drop with low-power HDMI ports to increase the connection distance; Cat6 to HDMI converter chipset provide auto adjustment of signal feedback, equalization, and amplification for an error-free transmission; Plug & Play without any dip switch settings; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference
OREI 164-Feet HDMI Extender Over Single CAT5/CAT6 upto 1080p, Full HD, Loop Out Option, with IR (EX-165C)
6 used from $38.00
- HIGH QUALITY VIDEO EXTENDER: Extends the HDMI signal up to 165 feet (50 meters) - For best picture quality use High Quality CAT5/CAT6 Cable
- FULL COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Blu-Ray, PS3, Xbox 360, satellite boxes and laptops. Ideal for test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks
- PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION: No driver required. Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal body provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant
- HDMI Extender by CAT6 2x uses one piece of CAT6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 165 feet for 1080p Full HD Signal. Has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- FULL OREI SUPPORT - Please contact us through our website for any questions or troubleshoot. We offer 1 Year Warranty on all of our products.Power Supply: 5V/ 1A
OREI HDBaseT HDMI Extender over Cat5e/6 Ethernet LAN cable - Up to 500 Feet - IR, HDMI Loop-out, RS-232, PoC, HDMI Balun (EX-500IR)
1 used from $103.79
- Extends 1080p with HDBaseT extender kit over Cat5e/6 allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video up to 500 feet (152m) with zero latency | Uses HDBaseT Technology for the video transmission | Bi-directional IR enables source device to recognize remote commands to control HDMI source at the secondary location or vice-versa
- Supported resolution: up to 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA & Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- HDMI Loop-out on the transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, RS-232 command control port & Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation, Full HDCP Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, IR-Kit, Mounting Kit, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- 【FULL HD 1080P, TRANSMISSION 164 FT】 Supports resolution up to [email protected] and 3D visual enjoyment. Distance max up to 164 Ft (50m), stable, clear and smooth. Compliance with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 standard. (We recommend using high performance Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable to ensure reliable performance).
- 【POC FUNCTION】 Unilateral power supply, we use a special technology to allow the cable connected to the transmitter and receiver to transmit power. Only one power adapter can support the entire kit operation, reducing a lot of complicated operations. It is simpler and more convenient.
- 【EDID COPY FUNCTION】 This product has a very powerful EDID copy function, which makes it be able to identify the display device parameters and match it, enhance compatibility with the device, and adapt to various complex application environments.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Plug and play, no driver is needed, the metal shell is sturdy, the fuselage is equipped with heat dissipation ports, which effectively reduces the damage caused by heat to the machine and prolongs the service life.
- 【SPECIAL REMINDER】 Please note: In order to give you a high-quality visual experience, when the cable length is 0-82ft (0m-25m), you need to switch the switch to "30M". When the cable length is 82ft-164ft (25m-50m), you need to switch the switch to "50M".
gofanco Prophecy 1x4 HDMI Extender Splitter 1080p Over Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 Ethernet Cable with HDMI Loopout - Up to 50m/165ft - EDID Management, Bi-Directional IR Remote Control (1 in 4 Out / 4-Port)
1 used from $194.57
- ✔ COMPLETE 1080p KIT - Includes 1 Transmitter & 4 Receivers. Extend and distribute 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over CAT5e/6/7 simultaneously. Embedded Silicon Image chipset for best quality, compatibility and reliability
- ✔ HDMI LOSSLESS TRANSMISSION - Extends HDMI audio/video signals to synchronous output video display(s), is as fluent as direct connection; Supports up to 50m (165ft) at [email protected] with CAT5e/6/7 and surround sound up to 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio; Compatible with HDCP compliant devices & content. * Good quality CATx cables are essential in delivering quality content
- ✔ HDMI LOOP-OUT & EDID MANAGEMENT - The transmitter couples as a splitter as it is equipped with an HDMI out port to connect to a local display (5th display) for monitoring purposes or cascade HDMI signals to 4 layers; Easy-to-follow EDID configurations (nine built-in EDID resolution options) via DIP switches allow you to experience audio and video in the highest settings possible based on the capabilities of your display
- ✔ ADVANCED FEATURES - Bi-Directional IR Remote Control allows you to remotely control a media player/ device from the TV side or control a TV from the device side
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION - No driver required; Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking "gofanco" after "Sold by" then clicking "Ask a question"
HDMI Extender Over CAT5/CAT6 by OREI with IR Upto 164 Feet - Loop Out - 1080P Full HD Signal Distribution (EX-165C+)
4 used from $35.53
- It can transmit HDMI 1080P signal to above 50M (165FT) by using UTP Cat5e/6. Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players
- Designed to convert HDMI signal to standard TCP/IP and transmit by internet cable or Lan. With the advantage of TCP/IP standard
- Hdmi loop out - Additional HDMI output on the transmitter end allows you to add a local display for monitoring
- Apply M-JPEG technique to process image compressing, and with little image quality loss
- Zero loss - Support HDMI 480i 60Hz, 480p 60Hz, 576i 60Hz, 576 50Hz, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60Hz;
Orei HDMI Extender UltraHD Over Single Cat6/Cat7 Cable 4K @ 60Hz with HDR & IR Control - Up to 165 ft EDID Management
1 used from $73.60
- Extends [email protected] HDR or non-HDR video signal up to 164 feet (50 meters) using our HDMI over Cat6 Ethernet cable extender kit
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 Compliant with Maximum input/output resolution: up to [email protected] RGB/ycbcr 4: 4: 4/ ycbcr 4: 2: 2
- Local HDMI loop-out output on transmitter to connect a display near the source; Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at the sender side to power both sender and receiver
- One-way IR control to control the source from the remote display at the receiver side and option to copy EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display
- Includes: Sender unit, Receiver unit, Instructions manual, World-wide voltage power adapter. & IR-kit. Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
gofanco 1080p 1x8 8 Port HDMI Extender Splitter Over CAT6/CAT6a/CAT7 Ethernet Cable with an HDMI Loopout & IR Extension (1 in 8 Out) – Up to 40m (130ft) at 1080p 60Hz (HDMIExt8P)
2 used from $191.09
- ✔ COMPLETE KIT - Includes 1 Transmitter & 8 Receivers. Extend and distribute 1 HDMI source to 8 HDMI displays over CAT6/6a/7 simultaneously.**NOTE: If you live in an area with thunderstorms, plug this product's power adapter into a surge protecter power strip to protect your device from voltage spikes. We recommend using high performance pure COPPER gofanco CAT6 cables to ensure reliable performance: Search CAT6UTP-100(B07PB3R8BK)/CAT6UTP-150(B07P6TDMLH) on Amazon.
- ✔ HDMI LOSSLESS TRANSMISSION - Extends HDMI audio/video signals to synchronous output video display(s). Supports up to 1080p/1080i/720p/480p/480i at 60Hz video resolutions with CAT6/6a/7 and surround sound up to 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio; Compatible with HDCP compliant devices & content. * Good quality CATx cables are essential in delivering quality content.
- ✔ HDMI LOOPOUT - HDMI Transmitter is equipped with 2 port HDMI splitter; Additional HDMI output on the Transmitter to connect to a local display for monitoring; Easy-to-follow EDID configurations via DIP switches
- ✔ IR REMOTE CONTROL: Allow source device to recognize remote commands; You can control the HDMI source device at a secondary location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a CAT5e/6 cable for convenience
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION - No driver required; Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. If you have any questions or concerns, visit our gofanco website or click on our name in the buy box and select "Ask a Question".