We all know there are many HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6 available in the market but it is not always easy to choose the best HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6 for the money. So, sit tight because your search ends here for the top HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6. We have enlisted top 10 HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6 below.
10 BEST HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6
Best HDMI EXTENDER OVER CAT6
Cable Matters Wall Mount HDMI Extender (HDMI Over Ethernet Cable) with TCP/IP Support for 1-to-Many Setup - Up to 300 Feet
10 used from $45.56
- 300 foot HDMI extension - extend any audio/video HDMI connection between a computer, Blu-ray player, media streamer, or gaming console to a HDTV, monitor or projector over a single Cat 6 UTP/STP cable with this HDMI to Ethernet adapter converter; HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 cabling operates up to 300 feet; HDMI Balun Extender boxes are surface mountable with included brackets and screws; Comes with bonus 2-Pack of High Speed HDMI cables
- Digital integrity multiplied - connect directly with a single cable or through a dedicated unmanaged network switch over Cat 6 cabling; Do not connect through a LAN or router with other data traffic; Connect up to 8 additional displays by adding Receiver Boxes (sold separately) through an unmanaged, dedicated Gigabit Ethernet network switch without QoS such as the TP-LINK TL-SG1005D Gigabit Desktop Switch; Lab tested with the TRENDnet 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch, TEG-S81g
- Control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC channel for convenience and security; The Ethernet to HDMI adapter converter is compatible with HDCP compliant equipment for viewing copy protected content and integrating with HDMI switch, splitter, or matrix equipment
- Vibrant video & authentic audio- the HDMI extender over Cat5e/6 supports video resolutions of 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i at 50/60 Hz; The HDMI to Cat6 converter also supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD
- AC powered HDMI to Cat5 converter eliminates voltage drop with low-power HDMI ports to increase the connection distance; Cat6 to HDMI converter chipset provide auto adjustment of signal feedback, equalization, and amplification for an error-free transmission; Plug & Play without any dip switch settings; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference
HDMI Extender 1080p@60Hz, 3D, Over Single Cat5e/Cat6/Cat 7 Cable Full HD Uncompressed Transmit Up to 164 Ft(50m), EDID and POC Function Supported (Transmitter and Receiver)
3 used from $24.55
- 【FULL HD 1080P, TRANSMISSION 164 FT】 Supports resolution up to 1080P@60Hz and 3D visual enjoyment. Distance max up to 164 Ft (50m), stable, clear and smooth. Compliance with HDMI 1.3 standard. (We recommend using high performance Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable to ensure reliable performance).
- 【POC FUNCTION】 Unilateral power supply, we use a special technology to allow the cable connected to the transmitter and receiver to transmit power. Only one power adapter can support the entire kit operation, reducing a lot of complicated operations. It is simpler and more convenient.
- 【EDID COPY FUNCTION】 This product has a very powerful EDID copy function, which makes it be able to identify the display device parameters and match it, enhance compatibility with the device, and adapt to various complex application environments.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Plug and play, no driver is needed, the metal shell is sturdy, the fuselage is equipped with heat dissipation ports, which effectively reduces the damage caused by heat to the machine and prolongs the service life.
- 【SPECIAL REMINDER】 Please note: In order to give you a high-quality visual experience, when the cable length is 0-82ft (0m-25m), you need to switch the switch to "30M". When the cable length is 82ft-164ft (25m-50m), you need to switch the switch to "50M".
Sabrent 4K HDMI Extender Over CAT6 (60 Meters / 200 feet) (DA-4KEX)
1 used from $76.48
- PLUG & PLAY - Support for HDMI 2.0, compatible with HDCP 2.2.
- CLARITY - Highest resolution supported: 4K x 2K at 60Hz.
- SPEED - Transmission over a single CAT6/6A/7. Range: Up to 60m when 4K @ 30Hz, and 30m when 4K @ 60Hz.
- FEATURES - Support for IR passthrough function (IR range support 20～60KHz).
- DESIGN - Metal casing for optimal heat dissipation.
J-Tech Digital HDMI Extender By Single Cat 5E/6 Full Hd 1080P With Deep Color, EDID Copy, Dolby Digital/DTS
5 used from $39.95
- . - Support HDMI1.3v & 1.2 signal /deep color 36bit/xv-YCC/1080p 24fs/DTS-HD.
- - For 200ft transmit distance via CAT6/CAT7 LAN cable. For 165ft transmit distance via CAT5e cable. Zero Video Latency. NOTE: We recommend using direct HDMI to HDMI connections, avoid using signal converters or adapters at all costs.
- - HDCP 1.2/1.4 ; 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; 3D video supported
- & - 36bit(CAT7); 24bit(CAT6); Supports 2-channel PCM audio only. Supports Dolby Digital / DTS pass through if copied EDID from right display devices.
- - For better picture quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend to use Cat 6 or Cat 7 cable. For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the JTD-ID 943 on our website for more details.
Orei HDMI Extender UltraHD Over Single Cat6/Cat7 Cable 4K @ 60Hz with HDR & IR Control - Up to 165 ft EDID Management
2 used from $81.22
- Extends 4K@60Hz HDR or non-HDR video signal up to 164 feet (50 meters) using our HDMI over Cat6 Ethernet cable extender kit
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 Compliant with Maximum input/output resolution: up to 4K@60Hz RGB/ycbcr 4: 4: 4/ ycbcr 4: 2: 2
- Local HDMI loop-out output on transmitter to connect a display near the source; Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at the sender side to power both sender and receiver
- One-way IR control to control the source from the remote display at the receiver side and option to copy EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display
- Includes: Sender unit, Receiver unit, Instructions manual, World-wide voltage power adapter. & IR-kit. Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Expert Connect | 4K 330ft HDMI Extender Over Cat5e / Cat6 / Cat7 Ethernet Cable, 1080p, 3D
4 used from $38.63
- Extends 4K@30Hz/ 1080p up to 330ft via Cat5e / Cat6 / Cat7 Ethernet Cable | Max. 50ft on each HDMI cable | HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4
- Supported Video Resolutions - 4K@30Hz, 1080P, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576, 480p, 480i; Supported Audio Formats - Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, Dolby-AC3, DSD, LPCM7.1
- Unibody aluminum alloy provides an efficient heat release to prolong service life with heat monitoring and over-heat protection.
- Premium Product Quality - Provides 8000v industry-level surge protection against static electricity and lightning strikes; Latest Innovation – Newly-designed isolation transformer enhances your signal for stable transmission over longer distances and also isolates the core for added protection from power surges and lightning strikes.
- Warranty & Tech Support - 2 Years Hassle-Free Warranty and Free Lifetime Tech Support
OREI HDBaseT HDMI Extender over Cat5e/6 Ethernet LAN cable - Up to 500 Feet - IR, HDMI Loop-out, RS-232, PoC, HDMI Balun (EX-500IR)
1 used from $90.00
- Extends 1080p with HDBaseT extender kit over Cat5e/6 allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video up to 500 feet (152m) with zero latency | Uses HDBaseT Technology for the video transmission | Bi-directional IR enables source device to recognize remote commands to control HDMI source at the secondary location or vice-versa
- Supported resolution: up to 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA & Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- HDMI Loop-out on the transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, RS-232 command control port & Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation, Full HDCP Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, IR-Kit, Mounting Kit, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
HDMI Extender Over CAT5/CAT6 by OREI with IR Upto 164 Feet - Loop Out - 1080P Full HD Signal Distribution (EX-165C+)
1 used from $32.57
- It can transmit HDMI 1080P signal to above 50M (165FT) by using UTP Cat5e/6. Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players
- HDMI Loop Out - Additional HDMI Output on the Transmitter end Allows you to add a local Display for Monitoring
- Apply M-Jpeg technique to process image compressing, and with little image quality loss
- Zero Loss - Support HDMI 480i 60HZ, 480p 60HZ, 576i 60HZ, 576 50HZ, 720p 50/60HZ, 1080i 50/60HZ, 1080P 50/60HZ;
- Includes & Warranty: 1x HDMI Transmitter, 1x HDMI Receiver, 1x Windband IR Txcable, 1x Windband IR Rx cable, 2x 5V1A DC Power Supply Adaptor, 1x Product Manual; 1 Year OREI Manufacturer's Warranty
J-Tech Digital Long Range HDMI Extender Over Cat6 150m/492ft HDBaseT 1080P Extender PoC, Bi-Directional IR, Supports Dolby Digital, DTS, with EDID, CEC, & RS-232 Passthrough (JTECH-HDT150)
- ✓ EXTEND YOUR HDMI SIGNAL OVER ETHERNET – Extend your 1080P HDMI signal up to 500 feet (150 meters) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable using the latest HDBaseT transmission technology.
- ✓ GREAT COMPUTER COMPATIBILITY – Our extender supports a wide variety of resolutions including common 16:10 aspect ratios, making them great for connecting desktops and laptops, and displaying to monitors.
- ✓ BI-DIRECTIONAL POC, EDID PASSTHROUGH – Power is only required one end of the JTECH-HDT150, and with the Bi-Directional POC feature, you can set the power on either the transmitter OR receiver, for maximum convenience. EDID passthrough settings also make for a quick and easy set up allowing you to experience audio and video in the highest settings possible based on the capabilities of your display.
- ✓ BI-DIRECTIONAL IR & CEC, RS-232 PASS THROUGH & HD AUDIO FORMATS – Control your source from your display/receiver side, or vice-versa with through Bi-Directional IR, source devices and displays can be turned on and off with the JTECH-HDT150 through supported CEC commands, and pass RS-232 commands from a computer to your source and display with a Phoenix jack. The JTECH-HDT150 also supports many HD audio formats, including Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS 5.1, and PCM.
- ✓ FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT - All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page.
OREI 164-Feet HDMI Extender Over Single CAT5e/CAT6 up to 1080p, Full HD, Loop Out Option, with IR (EX-165C)
8 used from $27.81
- high quality video extender: extends the hdmi signal up to 165 feet (50 meters) - for best picture quality use high quality cat5e/cat6 cable
- full compatibility: compatible with blu-ray, ps3, xbox 360, satellite boxes and laptops. ideal for test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks
- plug and play installation: no driver required. surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; sturdy metal body provides durability and minimizes emi/rfi noise interference. fcc, ce & rohs compliant
- hdmi extender by cat6 2x uses one piece of cat6 cable to extend the hdtv display up to 165 feet for 1080p full hd signal. has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- full orei support - please contact us through our website for any questions or troubleshoot. we offer 1 year warranty on all of our products.power supply: 5v/ 1a