It is obvious that all the GRANULAR BUG KILLER FOR LAWNS have different price, style, and design. So, it is challenging to find the best GRANULAR BUG KILLER FOR LAWNS among them. But you can keep reading to check top 10 GRANULAR BUG KILLER FOR LAWNS from below list.
10 BEST GRANULAR BUG KILLER FOR LAWNS
Best GRANULAR BUG KILLER FOR LAWNS
BAYER CROP SCIENCE 700288S Complete Insect Killer for Soil & Turf Pest Control, 10-Pounds, Ready-to-Spread Granules, 10 lb
- INSECT KILLER: Kills over 30 outdoor pests in lawns and around home including grubs, ants, ticks and more in 24 hours
- 3 MONTH PROTECTION: Kills listed soil insects for up to 3 months
- USE ON: Soil, turf lawns and around the home
- KILLS MOSQUITO: Kills mosquitos in addition to 30 other outdoor pests
- COVERAGE AREA: Treats up to 10,000 square feet
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawns Granules, 10 lb.
- 3-month protection (Refer to back panel for the insects controlled for 3 months)
- Kills listed bugs outside before they come inside
- Starts creating a bug barrier in minutes
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- 10 lb. bag treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules, 40-Pound, 2-Pack
- KILLS LAWN INSECTS: Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation.
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Treat any time between late July and early October.
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
Scotts GrubEx1 Season Long Grub Killer, 14.35 lb.
- One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs for 4 months, guaranteed (Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back)
- Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn
- Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young
- Kills 25% more grub types vs. original GrubEx
- Scotts products are designed to work with Scotts spreaders
Ortho BugClear Lawn Insect Killer - Kills Ants, Spiders, Fleas, Ticks & More, Creates a 3 Month Bug Barrier, For Lawn & Outdoor Home Garden Use, Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft., 10 lb.
- Kill all listed bugs, including ants, ticks, sod webworms, fleas & spiders, with Ortho BugClear Lawn Insect Killer
- Use on lawns, around a home's perimeter, and on ornamentals, in vegetable gardens (on listed vegetables) & flower beds
- Fast-acting, kills above and below the ground, and creates a barrier to keep bugs from coming inside (refer to packaging for complete list)
- Apply using a Scotts Drop, SpeedyGreen, or EdgeGuard spreader, then water it in
- Provides up to 10,000 sq. ft. of coverage
Ortho Bug B Gon Insect Killer for Lawns and Gardens Ready-to-Spray 1, 32 fl. oz.
- Kills 235 listed insects and bugs, including spiders, ants, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and japanese beetles
- Ready to use and starts working immediately; with up to 6 month protection for spiders (excluding black widow, brown recluse and hobo)
- Use on lawns, around house foundations, roses, ornamentals, flowers, trees, shrubs, vegetable gardens, and fruit trees
- Kill listed insects outside before they come inside
- Treats up to 5,300 square feet
Roundup for Lawns Bug Destroyer - Kills Ants, Spiders, Fleas, Grubs, Ticks for up to 3 Months, Use on Residential Lawns, Home Perimeters, Ornamental & Flower Gardens, Treats up to 2,500 sq ft, 10 lb.
- Kills 100+ listed insects by contact and keeps on killing for up to 3 months
- Kills insects above and below the lawn's surface, including ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, white grubs, sod webworms and cutworms
- For residential lawns, landscaped areas, and ornamental and flower garden use
- Kills grubs
- Won't harm lawns
The Andersons DuoCide Professional-Grade Lawn Insect Control - Covers up to 4,500 sq ft (18 lb)
- DuoCide Lawn Insect Control provides curative treatment for: grubs, fire ants, mole crickets, fleas and more
- Single application allows for "double kill", eliminating pests both above and below the soil's surface
- DuoCide's unique formula contains both bifenthrin and carbaryl - two professional-grade insecticides
- features Dispersible Granule (DG) Technology allowing granules to disperse quickly and completely when watered, moving them directly into the soil
- Not for sale in California
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape Ready-to-Spray - Treats up to 5,300 sq. ft, Kills Ants, Ticks, Mosquitoes, Fleas & Spiders, Starts Killing Within Minutes, 32 oz.
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape Ready-To-Spray kills 235 listed insects, including ants, ticks, mosquitoes, fleas & spiders outside before they come inside; plus it even creates a bug barrier to keep them out
- KILL OUTDOOR INSECTS: Starts working within minutes to kill listed outdoor bugs, so those lawn insects won't come inside your home
- LONG-LASTING CONTROL: This insect spray keeps on killing ants, spiders (excluding black widow), and American dog ticks for an impressive 3 months
- KEEP BUGS OUT: Create a barrier that keeps insects from coming inside your house (see product label for complete lists of pests)
- EASY TO APPLY: One bottle treats up to 5,300 sq. ft., and there's no mixing or measuring--just attach to your garden hose and spray; people and pets may re-enter after the treated area has been allowed to dry
Spectracide Immunox Fungus Plus Insect Control For Lawns, Ready-to-Spray, 32 fl oz
- Kills harmful insects on contact: kills harmful insects including ants, sod webworms, fleas, brown dog ticks and more
- Kills listed major lawn diseases and fungus: prevents and controls black spot, brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed diseases
- Rainproof IN hours: Spectracide Immunox fungus plus insect control for lawns can’t be washed off by rain
- Treats 2,500 SQ FT: this product treats 2,500 square feet
- Quick flip sprayer: the easy-to-use sprayer works at the flip of a switch