Buy the best GAS GARAGE HEATER according to your need. Pick that GAS GARAGE HEATER which satisfies your need and comes in your budget. Just, check out top 10 GAS GARAGE HEATER list.
10 BEST GAS GARAGE HEATER
Best GAS GARAGE HEATER
Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
1 used from $459.99
- 50,000 BTU per hour heats up to 1250 sq. ft.
- Powered exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting
- Easy outside access to thermostat and A/C terminals and gas connection
- Natural Gas to Liquid Propane conversion kit and 2 angle brackets for ceiling mount included
- Minimum 8 ft clearance from floor to base of heater required; Limited 3 year warranty on parts and burners and 10 year warranty on any defects in the heat exchanger
Mr. Heater F260560 Big Maxx MHU80NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
- Your purchase includes One Mr. Heater Big Maxx Natural Gas Heater with 2 angle brackets & Liquid Propane conversion kit | Thermostat, hose & regulator not included
- Heater dimensions – 29.33” L x 15.50” W x 26.37” H | Coverage area – 2000 Sq. Ft. | Performance – 80,000 BTU | Amps – 2.3 | Voltage – 120 V | Min 8 ft. clearance from floor to base of unit
- For use with natural gas | Category 1 vertical, category 3 horizontal venting
- Powered exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting | Spark ignition features self-diagnostic control module
- This heater offers the operating versatility and safety that you have come to expect from Mr. Heater | Limited 3 year warranty on parts and burners
Comfort Zone CZ220 5,000W, Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater with Dual Knob Controls
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: The dual knob thermostat allows you to easily adjust the temperature to just the right level for your space and to turn the ceiling mount heater on and off quickly.
- SMART SAFETY FEATURES: A built-in sensor switches the device off automatically if it overheats, while a power indicator light ensures that you know when the unit is in use.
Mr. Heater F272200 MH25NG 25,000-BTU Natural-Gas Radiant Heater,Multi
- 25,000-BTU natural-gas radiant workshop heater
- Heats up to 625 square feet
- Efficient radiant heat warms objects directly, not surrounding air
- Comes fully assembled; hooks up to existing natural-gas line; how-to video included
- Non-corrosive materials used throughout construction. 1-year limited warranty
Fahrenheat FUH Electric Heater for Garage, Factory, Basement, Warehouse, and Outdoor Use, Beige
1 used from $202.39
- COMPATIBILITY: Whether you need 208 or 240 volts, this heater is fully compatible with your electrical system.
- HEAVY DUTY HEATER: Warm-up just about any open space with this heater that provides long-term comfort solutions with its built-in single pole thermostat that adjusts from 45 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- CONTINUOUS COMFORT: If you have a large drafty space, this heater is ideal. Its powerful output means it can warm cold commercial areas, stores, service stations, spacious basements, and even outdoor areas like patios and workspaces.
- EASY TO USE: This heater includes a ceiling mounting bracket for vertical or horizontal mounting, or any position that suits your space. It has adjustable louvers, so you can aim your heat directly toward your desired area and change as needed.
- OUTPUT CONTROL: The high-level cutout automatically shuts off to prevent overheating and reactivates the heater when the temperature returns to normal. The built-in thermostat allows you to set your heat level to deliver as much warmth as you need.
Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Blue Flame Thermostatic Garage Vent Free Wall Heater, Black
- Dual fuel technology allows the unit to be operated with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Blue Flame Technology works by convecting heat to warm the air the same way as a central heating system
- Up to 30, 000 BTU's/hr heats up to 1, 000 sq. ft.
- Thermostat control knob automatically maintains your room's ideal heat level
- No electricity required allows for reliable back-up heating incase of an emergency situation
Mr. Heater Corporation MHU125NG NG 125K BTU Unit Heater, Multi
- Electronic ignition
- Powered exhaust
- Liquid propane conversion included
- Heating coverage:- 2000 square feet
Mr. Heater F272800 40,000 BTU Natural Gas Garage Heater #MH40NG,Multi
- Efficient, cost effective infrared heat
- For use in buildings with 12 to 15 ft ceilings
- Clearances: Top - 36", Sides & Back - 30", Below - 68"
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- No electricity required, Maintenance free; no moving parts
Mr. Heater Vent-Free 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Garage Heater - Black Multi
- Industry standard for dependability
- Innovative technology
- Unmatched quality and service
Heatstar By Enerco F160550 Heatstar Natural Gas Unit Heater
- 50K BTU per hour and made for use with natural gas and heats up to 1,250 square feet
- Spark ignition features self-diagnostic control module
- Includes 2 angle brackets for ceiling mount and category 1 vertical, category 3 horizontal venting
- Minimum 8 ft clearance from floor to base of heater required
- Low Profile Design - Can be installed in low-ceiling buildings and 1/2in gas connection