Are you in a hurry to buy best DIGITAL TORQUE WRENCH? Check out our top 10 DIGITAL TORQUE WRENCH list which we have selected after good research. You can check out the product at amazon itself.
10 BEST DIGITAL TORQUE WRENCH
Best DIGITAL TORQUE WRENCH
ACDelco ARM601-4 1/2" Digital Torque Wrench with Buzzer (9.9 to 99 ft-lbs.), with Vibration & Flash Notification - ISO 6789 Standards with Certificate of Calibration
- [Advanced Technology]: 9.9 to 99 foot pounds torque range with LED flashing / vibration / buzzer alarm when torque is reached. Easy to read LCD display with measurements (kg-cm, N-m, in-lb. ft-lb)
- [Multiple Setting Functions]: Torque, Measurement, and, Peak & Trace, Mode Settings. (Torque setting range: 10% of max torque value. Measuring range: 4 to 99 ft-lbs. )
- [High Accuracy]: 2% clockwise 3% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- [Quality Assurance]: Meets or exceeds ASME B107. 14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N. I. S. T.
- Uses 2x AAA Batteries. One-year limited manufacturer warranty
GEARWRENCH 1/2" Drive Electronic Torque Wrench, 30-340 Nm - 85077
3 used from $127.57
- “Target torque alert” gives a warning as you approach the target torque; vibrating handle, buzzer, and solid LED light indicate when target is reached
- 72 Tooth ratchet mechanism with a 5° swing arc allows you to turn fasteners in tight spaces
- Handle and housing are oil and solvent resistant, protecting the tool from harmful agents and keeping your hands in place
- 5 torque measurement units provide a readout in Nm, ft lb, In pounds, kgf m, and kg cm
- Torque accuracy of +/ 2 percent CW and +/ 3 percent CCW between 20 percent and 100 percent of wrench capability
eTORK (EC2250) 3/8-Inch Drive "Click Style" Electronic Torque Wrench (25-250 in.-lb/2.08-20.83 ft.-lb./2.82-28.25 N.m)
- ✔ Lifetime Personal Use Guarantee ✔
- Instantly converts between four different measurements (Lb.in, N.m, Lb.ft, Kg.cm)
- Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached
- Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%
- Meets the requirements of America National Standard ASME B107.300-2010
3/8 inch Digital Torque Wrench,5-99.6 ft-lbs Torque Range Accurate to ±2% with Buzzer & LED indicator
- Torque Range&Accuracy:With 6.8-135 Nm/5-99.6 ft-lbs/60.2-1194.9 in-lbs/69.3-1376.6 kgf-cm torque range,accurate in clockwise direction +/- 2% and +/-3% in a counter-clockwise direction between 20 percent and 100 percent of wrench capability.
- Wide Application:This professional digital torque wrench can operate in many cases. Perfect Electronic Torque Wrench for control and apply measured torque in industrial, HVAC, automotive and aerospace applications.
- 4 Adjustable Units:Press Button "U" to switch 4 different measurements(Ft-lb,N-m,In-lb,Kg-cm).
- Long Service Life:Manufactured with sturdy anti-rust chrome-vanadium alloy material and non-slip handle for durability.Compact, simple and precise to use with Track/Peak Mode.
- Package Includes:1×SOLUDE Torque Wrench,1×Hard Shell Plastic Case,1×Calibration certificate,1×Instruction manual，1×Round battery cover key.
LEXIVON 3/8-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10~80 Ft-Lb/13.6~108.5 Nm (LX-182)
- PRECISION - Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
- DURABLE - Reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
- LONG-LASTING - Rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
- PERFORMANCE - Features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
- COMFORTABLE - Comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
SATA - ST96535 1/2-Inch Drive Electric Torque Wrench with Angle and Dual Material, 25–250 ft lbs (34–340 Nm) - ST96536
- HIGH-QUALITY TOOL: SATA SAE or metric 1/2" drive electric torque wrench with angle adheres to a 90-day calibration cycle
- MORE ACCURATE: Calibrated to +/- 3 % for increased torque accuracy
- TIGHTER TURNS: 15° angle, flex head offers better access in tight confines
- NONSLIP GRIP: Oil- and solvent-resistant handle and housing provide a stronger grip
- PORTABLE: Storage case lets you carry the tool wherever you go
ACDelco ARM602-4 1/2” (14.8 to 147.6 ft-lbs.) Heavy Duty Digital Torque Adapter with Buzzer and LED Flash Notification – ISO 6789 Standards with Certificate of Calibration
- EASY TO USE – Our lightweight, heavy duty, and professional (14.8 to 147.6 ft-lbs.) digital torque adapter is engineered with high-quality materials that displays real-time torque values in ft-lbs. and Nm. Excellent tool for tiny, tight, and narrow working environments, but also reliable torque values that is ideal for professionals, automotive, motor bikes, and many other industrial uses.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – ACDelco is long known for its stellar quality and this tool is no different. It offers speed, accuracy, and an easy to read LCD screen that beeps when a desired torque value is achieved. Our digital torque adapter is also highly efficient, with longer lifespan and industrial grade material engineered to last years or even decades to come with proper uses.
- VERSATILE – Converts any ratchet wrench into a precision adjustment tool with stunningly accurate calibration for existing digital and analog torque wrenches. Lightweight hard plastic housing with ergonomic hand-sized design that provides convenience for operating, storage, and traveling.
- VALUE KIT – Our kit comes with a digital torque adapter, a manual of instructions and guidance, and a mini hard-shell case that protects and secures the tool once it is done using. This tool is powered by 2-coin batteries (CR2032 – included).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – For over 35 years we have been manufacturing and providing the best products and services to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We are confident that you will absolutely love our digital torque adapter that we will stand behind our product with a replacement or your money back! Every purchase comes with a manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty, so you can buy with confidence!
Mini Digital Torque Wrench, 3/8-inch Drive with Buzzer & LED, (16-531 in.lb./1.8-60 Nm), Professional Electronic Short Handle Torque Wrenches Bike Car Repairing Tool (Accurate to 2%) Calibrated
- ➤Mini design easy to carry, only occupy a small position. Provide precision torque measurement from 1.33 to 44.25 ft-lbs with accurate to 2% clockwise & 2.5% counterclockwise in 0.01 ft-lb resolution.
- ➤Large LCD display which provides measurements in N-m, kgf-cm, lbf-ft, lbf-in. 3 measuring modes, i.e. real-time mode, peak mode and preset mode, with 999 sets of storable record values.
- ➤Set target torque and the LED & Buzzer indicator provides audible feedback when target torque is reached. Easy to use with auto shut off.
- ➤This digital torque wrench is constructed from high quality steel and ABS industrial plastics, handle and housing are oil and solvent resistant, can operate in tough conditions.
- ➤SUG digital torque wrench meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards. Durable use and no calibration required, all the torque wrenches are pre-calibrated in the factory, you can use it immediately.
Summit Tools 1/2 inch UltraPrecision Digital Torque Wrench, 7.4-147.5 ft-lbs Range Accurate to ±1%, Set Target Torque, LED and Buzzer, Calibrated (WEP4-200CN)
- This Summit Tools UltraPrecision Digital Torque Wrench offers a stunning ±1% accuracy that meansures between 7.4 - 147.5 ft-lbs torque range with 0.1 ft-lb resolution.
- Set target torque and the LED & Buzzer indicator provides audible feedback when target torque is reached.
- Large LCD display which provides measurements in kg-cm, N-m, in-lb. ft-lb. Offers Peak-Hold and Tracking modes.
- This compact digital torque wrench can operate in tough conditions. Perfect tool for control and apply measured torque in industrial, HVAC, automotive and aerospace applications.
- Summit digital torque wrenches are constructed from high quality stainless steel and industrial plastics. This electric torque wrench set comes with a protective case that shields it against wear & tear when not in use to deliver long lasting performance.
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (10-150 ft.-lb.) | 24335
2 used from $32.52
- Includes storage case and product manual with torque conversion chart
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out