If you are looking for best CRABGRASS KILLER which can perform well and last longer then you should check out our review and buying guide in this article.
10 BEST CRABGRASS KILLER
Best CRABGRASS KILLER
BioAdvanced 704140 All-in-One Lawn Weed and Crabgrass Killer Garden Herbicide, 40 oz, Concentrate
- All-in-one formula: BioAdvanced's all-in-one formula kills listed lawn weeds and crabgrass without harming the lawn
- Weed killer: kills over 200 listed broadleaf weeds like dandelion and clover PLUS crabgrass
- Root killer: kills even the toughest weeds to the root
- Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof in 1 hour
- Allows for hose-end sprayer application
Ortho 447805 WeedClear Weed Killer Ready-to-Spray-Fast-Acting, Kills Dandelion, Crabgrass and Clover to The Root, Won't Harm Lawn When Used as Directed, 32 oz,
- Kill weeds in your lawn, including dandelion, chickweed, clover, crabgrass, and foxtail with the Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer
- Fast-acting, with results in one application
- Kills weeds to the roots but won't harm the lawn (when used as directed)
- For use on grasses, including Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass
- Apply easily by connecting a garden hose to the attached sprayer--treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
BASF Drive XLR8 Crabgrass Herbicide (1/2 Gallon, 64 OZ.)
- Sold on Amazon
Primesource Quinclorac 1.5L Select (Drive XLR8) Liquid Crabgrass Killer (64 ounces)
- KEY FEATURE: Selective, post-emergent herbicide that can be safely applied to many types of turf to control a variety of broadleaf and grassy weeds
- USE SITES: Residential Turfgrass & Non-Residential Turfgrass
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST: Crabgrass (large & smooth), Foxtail (giant, green & yellow), Kikuyugrass, Signalgrass (broadleaf), Torpedograss, Bindweed (field), Clover (hop, red & white), Daisy (english), Dandelion, Dollarweed, Geranium (Carolina), Morningglory spp., Speedwell (common, slender & thymeleaf)
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Quinclorac 18.92%
BioAdvanced 704119A Extreme Crabgrass Herbicide Weed Killer, 32-Ounce, Ready-to-Spray
- Crabgrass killer: kills even large, hairy and smooth crabgrass
- Special formula: the special crabgrass solution kills to the root
- Use on: northern turfs such as rescue, perennial ryegrass, and Kentucky bluegrass
- Rainproof protection: rainproof in 1 hour
Tenacity Turf Herbicide - 8 ounces
- Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
- When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil.
- Target pests: Barnyardgrass, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass (large & smooth), Dandelion, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Henbit, Yellow Nutsedge, Purslane, Thistle, Wild Carrot and others
- Active Ingredient: Mesotrione 40%
- Date printed on bottle is Manufacture Date, not expiration. Shelf Life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures
Scotts 4,000 Sq. Ft Turf Builder Triple Action | Kills Weeds Including Dandelions & Clover | Prevents Crabgrass, Feeds & Fertilizes To Build Thick Green Lawns | 26003 Model
- Triple Action – Kills, Prevents and Feeds | Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until dusts have settled
- Apply in spring when daytime temperatures are consistently between 60ᵒ F and 80ᵒ F and before the 3rd or 4th mowing | Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded areas until after the 4th mowing. Apply product when dandelions are actively growing
- You must wait at least 6-8 weeks between fertilizer applications | Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- This product contains both a pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control | Would not be a control for spurge
- Use on Bahiagrass, Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, Fine Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, and Tall Fescue | Will not kill actively growing crabgrass but will kill actively growing broadleaf weeds if applied correctly
Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer1 - Tough Weed Killer, Kills Crabgrass, Apply This Product to Kentucky Bluegrass, Fine Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass and Tall Fescue, 1 gal.
- Kills the toughest crabgrass and grassy weeds without harming lawns (when used as directed)
- Designed for use on Northern lawns: Kentucky bluegrass, fine fescue, perennial ryegrass and tall fescue
- Weeds will turn white 4-7 days after application. White means it's working!
- Apply any time before seeding, including day of seeding
- Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer1 is tough on weeds but won't harm your lawn (when used as directed)
Preen 2464064 Lawn Crabgrass Control, 15 lb, Covers 5,000 sq. ft
- Stops crabgrass all season and can be applied up to 4-weeks after crabgrass emerges
- Prevents crabgrass and 40+ common lawn weeds
- Prevents crabgrass all season
- Can be used on cool and warm season grasses: creeping bentgrass, Kentucky bluegrass, fine fescue, tall fescue, perennial ryegrass, bahiagrass, bermudagrass, buffalograss, carpetgrass, centipedegrass, St. Augustinegrass, zoysiagrass, apply as directed
- Covers 5, 000 sq ft
Roundup For Lawns1 Ready to Use - All-in-One Weed Killer for Lawns, Kills Weeds - Not the Lawn, One Solution for Crabgrass, Dandelions, Clover and Nutsedge, For Use on Northern Grasses, 1.33 gal.
- Weed killer with an extended wand to make it easy to spot-treat lawn weeds
- Kills over 250 weeds, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge--won't harm your lawn
- Lawn weed killer for use on Northern grasses, including Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, and zoysiagrass
- Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours
- For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer