Hello readers, your search for best CONTRACTOR TABLE SAW ends here. If you check CONTRACTOR TABLE SAW on various shopping sites then you will notice many similar products. But we have handpicked best 10 CONTRACTOR TABLE SAW for you in this article.
10 BEST CONTRACTOR TABLE SAW
Best CONTRACTOR TABLE SAW
Powermatic 1791230K 64B Table Saw, 1.75 Hp 115/230V, 50-inch Fence With Riving Knife
- EXCLUSIVE ACCU-FENCE SYSTEM: Locks to rail without play for increased safety and precision.
- QUICK-RELEASE RIVING KNIFE: Maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback.
- CAST IRON TRUNNION: Ensures smooth blade positioning.
- MICRO-ADJUST MITER GAUGE: Offers wider crosscut support.
- BUILT-IN DUST PORT: Increases dust collection efficiency.
Craftsman 10" Contractor Table Saw Metal Handwheel Handle Crank 1/2" Tilt or Elevation Shaft
- 4 1/2" diameter handwheel, fits 1/2" shaft. Used on the blade elevation and tilt shafts.
- Fits Craftsman 113.xxxxxx model series belt drive contractor saws with 1/2" diameter shafts.
- Replaces Sears Part Numbers: 818526, 63689, 820452, & 806872
- Will not fit older model 113.xxxxxxx saws that have 3/8" diameter shafts.
Bora Portamate Speedhorse Sawhorse Pair– Two Pack, Table Stand with Folding Legs, Metal Top for 2x4, Heavy Duty Pro Bench Saw Horse for Woodworking, Carpenters, Contractors, PM-4500T
- SET-UP IN 1.6 SECONDS: The Bora Speedhorse is the only sawhorse on the market with lever quick-release deploy technology, offering instant setup and teardown that is 30x faster than conventional sawhorses
- BEST-IN-CLASS CAPACITY: These sawhorses can support up to 1500 lbs each, which means a hefty 3000 lbs together! This is 200 lbs. more than the leading competitors. A working height of 30 inches tall puts your project within easy reach. Come ready to out of the box with no assembly is needed to use.
- FAST TEAR DOWN: To tear down your worksite, just pull the levers on each end and fold the legs up. Unlike standard sawhorses, these have non-sequential legs, so It doesn't matter which leg is folded first.
- LONGER, PRE-DRILLED TOP: The pre-drilled metal top allows you to screw in 2x4's as makeshift brackets to a worktop. This prolongs the life of your equipment and protects it from damage. The extra-long length of 45 inches provides maximum stability.
- AWARD WINNING SAW HORSE: The Bora Portamate Speedhorse is Winner of the 2019 Pro Tool Innovation Award in the Sawhorses & Tables category. Buy the best and add it to your cart now!
Craftsman Belt Drive Contractor Table Saw 2 1/2" Pulley with Keys for 5/8" Arbor or Pulley Shaft
- Sears Craftsman Belt Drive Table Saw Arbor or Motor Pulley with Keys.
- 2 1/2" diameter pulley that fit a 5/8" keyed shaft.
- A 3/16" square key and a 3/16" woodruff key is included.
DCT Heavy-Duty Retractable Workbench Contractor Saw Swivel Caster Wheels Assembly Set with Mounting Plate Bracket 4-Pack
- MOBILE WORKBENCH: Designed to maintain original stand height, the DCT Heavy-Duty Retractable Workbench Contractor Saw Swivel Caster Wheels Assembly Set with Mounting Plate Bracket 4-Pack is the solution for easily positioning your heavy workbenches, stands, and open-base saws to any area in your shop; 360-degree freely pivoting casters with a simple, innovative, and secure foot pedal mechanism gives you hassle-free mobility to optimize your woodworking options
- USE VARIOUS STANDS: Steel assembly can move up to 600 pounds (272kg) total; Fits 2-inch (5.1cm) diameter or larger workbench legs that are slanted or tapered at a 12.5-degree angle; Not compatible with vertical (right angle) legs (if mounted vertically, casters will not swivel and will drag); Entire assembly is 9 inches (22.9cm) tall (8-inch / 20.3cm bracket, 1-inch / 2.5cm); Castor lever extends 5 inches (12.7cm) in wheel-up position; Each hard rubber caster has a 2.5-inch (6.4cm) diameter
- SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT: Unlike mobile bases, these castors do not sway; Workbench is not resting on the wheels when they are in the upward position (weight is on the leg itself for a stable work environment); If you wish to move your heavy bench, push foot lever down and the bench is moveable (release foot lever upwards and bench is stable)
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Mounting hardware and instructions included; Some saws may require drilling for mounting hardware; 6.6-inch (16.8cm) distance between holes; If mounted so bottom of bracket is even with bottom of leg, there is 1-inch (2.5cm) clearance from floor to bottom of table leg when caster is down; Push pedal down to elevate workbench, move to preferred location, then lift pedal to lower table firmly back onto floor; When castors are retracted, your saw sits solidly on its own legs
- CONTENTS: Package includes (4) caster wheels with (4) lift brackets attached, (16) nuts, (16) bolts, (32) washers; Instructional diagram included for your convenience
PALS Precision Alignment and Locking System for Contractor Style Table Saw Alignment with 5/16 inch stud
- Time to tune up your contractor table saw! Contractor table saw misalignment is common on a lot of saws. However, it is also one of the easiest issues to fix at a relatively low cost to do so. PALS allow you to make fine adjustments to the contractor saws rear trunnions, giving you the central to turn you saw into a perfectly aligned, precision cutting machine.
- If you own a contractor style table saw (your table saw motor hanging out the back of the saw denotes a contractor style saw), you may have noticed that the saw may not be properly aligned. Meaning, the saw blade is not parallel with the miter slot on our table saw top. A poorly aligned table saw is not only frustrating to use, but also is dangerous to operate.
- The smartly made but simple to install PALS (Precision Alignment and Locking System) offer the perfect solution to getting your contractor table saw properly aligned without all the headaches. For years, the accepted technique for aligning contractor table saws was normally accomplished with a hammer and a piece of wood along with a bit of brute force. Not something we should be doing to our woodworking investment.
- The main component of the system are the “L” brackets with micro-adjusting screws. We use to these to make the necessary adjustments. The end result of Precision Alignment & Locking System (PALS) installation can be a perfectly aligned saw in less than 15 minutes, and the rear trunnion will be “locked in position” to prevent the saw from coming out of alignment again.
- PALS are designed for most saws where the motor hangs out the rear. Installing them on “hybrid” saws may prove difficult, as access to the rear housing (trunnion) may be very limited. PALS are available in 3 stud sizes, which will fit most saws with 5/16”, 3/8”, or 8MM bolts that hold the rear trunnion in position. Before ordering, please measure the bolt that holds your rear trunnions in place. If it does not match any of the three size mentioned here, the PALS will not work with your saw.
Bosch Power Tools 4100-10 Tablesaw - 10 Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 25 Inch Cutting Capacity and Portable Folding Table Stand
- Powerful table saw – has 15-Amp saw with 4. 0 max HP and 3, 650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross-cutting of fine and rough materials
- Dimensions: 37.7" D x 29.4" W x 19.4" H | Product Weight: 110 lb
- Large cast aluminum top – provides increased work space and material support with a 30 In. ripping capacity
- Soft-start circuitry – manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant Response circuitry – helps maintain speed under load
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening
5 used from $21.99
- MEASURE YOUR FACTORY INSERT AND COMPARE SIZE BEFORE YOU ORDER. Zero Clearance inserts are table saw specific. Since every table saw brand and manufacturer is different, we recommend that you measure the exact length, width and thickness of your table saw insert or opening and compare it to the size we list. Also be aware of the shape of your current insert of whether its round, square ends or if there are any indents or protruding notches. Insert colors may vary from images shown.
- If you own a table saw, then you probably have had smaller pieces of wood get caught between the saw blade and the factory supplied throat plate opening. This can cause that piece of wood to jam up against the blade and go flying across the room or worse yet, right back at you. Zero clearances help minimize this situation from happening since there is no gap between the blade and the zero clearance opening. The opening is more like a custom slot cut to the exact width of your table saw blade.
- Another great reason to use a zero clearance insert is to help reduce that pesky and irritating tear out you always tend to get on your cuts. Without a zero clearance, the wood has no support by the blade to prevent the wood from tearing out. This is especially true when cutting plywood. Zero clearance inserts help prevent tear out by essentially enveloping the blade on all sides which doesn’t allow the wood to tear out since there is not gap between the blade and insert.
- Zero Clearance inserts can be used in conjunction with most any table saw blade including thin kerf, standard kerf and carbide tipped blades. You can also use zero clearance inserts with dado blade sets. The reason you would use zero clearance inserts with dado blades is to reduce the amount of tear out the dado blade set produces. We recommend that you use separate zero clearance inserts for dado blades since the gap for dados will be much wider than standard width table saw blades.
- This zero clearance insert is made from a high density phenolic material that was chosen for its ability to stand up to everyday workshop use. The insert features two Snug Fit sand-able side tabs that allow you to remove a little material at a time for a perfect fit if necessary. The insert also features a top and a side Snug Fit Screw for a tight fit to you saw with no movement!
Sili Sleeve 10 inch Saw Blade Protector, Protect Your 10 inch Table Saw Blades with Silicone Sleeves (3 Pack)
- We have all done it. We remove a saw blade from our table saw and we set it down on a workbench table top or worse yet, on to the table saw. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but more than likely that table saw blade will get damaged if left alone.
- Either someone bumps it or it scrapes along the table saw surface damaging both the blade and the table top. In comes the one of a kind Sili Sleeve!
- The Silicone Protective Sleeve for 10" Saw Blades that is the perfect way to protect your table saw blades.
- The sleeve neatly wraps around 10" saw blades and is thick enough to protect your blade teeth from damage while not in use. Contractors love the Sili Sleeve for this reason and because it has a built in carrying tab for easy transportation of your blade(s).
- This is the perfect solution for contractor and weekend warriors alike! No shop or construction crew should be without it! Get as many sleeves as blades you own and keep them all protected from the harsh realities of everyday work.
Milescraft 1500 DustCutter - Contractor Saw Dust Collection System
- Quick and easy installation
- Never needs removing to empty
- Fits many different table saws (having base dimensions up to 20" wide and 17" deep)
- Optional and easy vacuum connection
- Comes in 3 modes: collector, funnel and vacuum