If you are fed up finding the best CONCRETE NAIL GUN for you and not getting good suggestions then you have landed at the right webpage. Because we have found the top 10 CONCRETE NAIL GUN for you which you can buy right now.
10 BEST CONCRETE NAIL GUN
Best CONCRETE NAIL GUN
AIR LOCKER CN64A3 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer
1 used from $91.11
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Fastener Size: 14 Gauges - 0.087" Diameter
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 PSI
- Fastener Length: 5/8" - 2-1/2" Long Nails
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
Ceiling Nailer Fully Automatic Nailing Woodworking Decoration Integration for Light Steel Keel, Steel Plate, Concrete, Bridge, Anti-theft (A9, Handheld)
- 【Silencer:】 50dB; integrated design, built-in noise reduction, external sound insulation; after the nail is fired, the sound comes out of the silencer hole and is absorbed by multiple silencers to achieve the ultimate silencer effect.
- 【Adjustable power:】 4 blocks of adjustable power. Can hit 1 cm thick steel plate; can hit C20-C70 grade concrete. It contains five poles and has a total length of 3.4m; it can be used for 5.5m high floor slabs.
- 【Automatic slag discharge:】 Comes with diversion groove, no need to disassemble and clean dust after finishing. After the integrated nail is excited, the shock wave discharges the residue from the muffler hole through the laminar flow groove and finally from the slag exhaust hole.
- 【Material:】 High-strength steel is used to prevent corrosion and wear. The high-quality military materials are only used for military special technologies to ensure 100% firing and life expectancy of more than 20,000 times.
- 【Scope of application:】 light steel keel, steel plate, concrete, wood, support installation, bridge, monitoring, anti-theft network, etc. 1 block is suitable for high-standard concrete; 2 block is suitable for ordinary cement board; 3 block is suitable for ordinary brick wall; 4 block is suitable for wooden soft base.
ST64 14 Gauge 3/4-Inch to 2 1/2-Inch Heavy Duty Nailer Pneumatic T Nailer Concrete Nailer Concrete T-Nailer
1 used from $89.99
- 【Heavy Duty & Intensified Power】Inner cylinder provides strong power to nail into the wood or concrete. The gun body is designed in durable aluminum casting housing with well-balanced, makes it wider used in heavy-duty projects
- 【Safe Nailing & No Jamming】Install a thicked safety frame on both sides as the touch-strike security system. The nailer does not work when leaving the contact surface, to prevent accidental firing and injury during operation. High precision muzzle treated in quenching has a long service life and fewer jamming
- 【Considerable Design】Front exhaust keeps the oil and dust away. The sensitive trigger allows you to press with no stress. The high capacity oxidized magazine can load 50 pcs concrete nails one time, improve your efficiency and reduce reloading frequency
- 【Acceptable Nails Specification】Drives 14 gauge collated concrete T nails from 3/4 inch to 2-1/2 inch length
- 【Diverse Applications】Used in furring strips, block wall attaching, cement block and other concrete nailings
Freeman PCTN64 14 Gauge 2-1/2 in. Heavy Duty Concrete"T" Nailer
- Drives 14-Gauge collated concrete "T" nails from 5/8" – 2- ½" in length
- Ideal for furring strips, lathe to masonry, plywood to concrete, subflooring, steel banding
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust, reload indicator, dual spring magazine and trigger safety lock to prevent accidental firing
- Die cast aluminum body, anodized aluminum magazine and cylinder for durability
- Density of concrete varies according to age, newer concrete being more penetrable, therefore age may dictate the depth a nail will drive through the concrete
China-top Silver Woodpecker ST38H 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Concrete Nailer with Magnetic Muzzle, 3/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch T Nails for Concrete Nailing, Baseboard, Gray
- 【Light Weight & Powerful Nailing】Only weighs 4.7LBS (2.11KG) with a die-cast housing to reduce operator's fatigue. Inner cylinder provides strong power to work
- 【Prevent Accidental Firing】The safety lock beside the trigger is for reducing accidental injury. Turn up is lock and down is the release, easy to switch
- 【Reasonable Design】The muzzle features magnetic, sturdy which can hold pieces without touching to protect your finger. Nail visual window on the magazine alerts the operator to reload when the nails are about to run out
- 【Fastener】Uses 14 Gauge 3/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch (18-32mm) length concrete T nails
- 【Wide Applications】Ideal tool for concrete nailing, furring strips, nailing baseboard, steel banding, decking, and more
Air Locker CN64A3K 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer Kit
- Shoots 14-gauge T-nails from 5/8'' to 2-1/2'' long | Hardened driver | Convenient side-load magazine | Rubber hand grip for added comfort | Heavy-duty lightweight aluminum body | Adjustable exhaust | Soft grip handle reduces fatigue
- Touch-strike security system is safe for the operator | Available with either sequential and contact fire trigger | Quick-release nosepiece for fast clearing of jams | Rubber can protect the surface of the gun when the gun fall | Magazine Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 80-100 PSI | Air Inlet: 1/4" | Fastener Size: 14 Gauges - 0.087" Diameter | Fastener Type: T-Nails (both hardened & galvanized) | Fastener Length: 5/8" - 2-1/2" Long Nails
- Includes: Concrete T-Nailer | Cardboard Box | 5/8", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" concrete T-Nails each of 1000 per pack
- Applications: Wood to concrete & masonry furring | Plywood to concrete nailing | Light gauge steel drywall track to concrete | Wire lath to masonry | Steel banding to wood | Wood to light gauge steel (up to 3/16") | Decking | Fencing | Sub flooring | General construction
Woodpecker ST64 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer, 1 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch T Nails, Pneumatic T Nail Gun for Furring Strips and Concrete Nailing
- 【Heavy Duty & Durable】This industrial heavy-duty concrete T nailer with die-cast aluminum housing makes the entire gun lighter and durable
- 【Avoid Accidental Shooting】The thickened safety frame on both sides as the contact safety mechanism, will not shoot when not nail on the working surface, aims to prevent accidental firing and keep safe
- 【Quick Reloading & Large Capacity】Smooth and the well-treated magazine is for easy and quick loading by pressing the latch. The capacity is up to 100 pcs which allows you to work in persistence to reduce the interruption caused by reloading
- 【Friendly to the Users】Oversize handle provides more comfort and control. The front exhaust keeps the dust and oil away from your face. The nails reload visual window shows the remained nails to remind the operator to reload
- 【Longer Fasteners Acceptable & Wide Applications】Drives 14 gauge collated concrete T nails from 1 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch length. Great Tool for truss building, construction framing, furring strips, decking, and concrete nailing
Freeman PHPSCP Pneumatic High Pressure Single Pin Concrete Nailer
- Pneumatic high pressure single pin concrete nailer fires concrete drive pins from 3/4" to 3"
- Innovative high pressure technology allows the nailer to operate at 218 - 330 PSI for more consistent and efficient nailing
- Compact and lightweight high pressure design is 25% lighter than other Pneumatic concrete nailers
- Magnesium body with one-piece Hardened drive blade
- Ideal for fastening wood, steel, or other thin metal to concrete walls, cement blocks, and poured concrete slabs
Apach - LHT64 APACH LHT-64 Industrial 14 Gauge T-Nailer for Concrete 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch for Both .086-Inch and .098-Inch Concrete Nails
1 used from $25.93
- Accepts Both .086-inch and .098-inch/2.2-millimeter and 2.5-millimeter Concrete Nails
- 360Degree Adjustable Air Deflector
- Quick Release Bolted Nose
- Well balanced
- Sequential Trigger Mode, Can be Adjusted to Bump Fire Mode without Changing Parts
Woodpecker ST38H 14 Gauge Pneumatic Concrete Nail Gun with Safety Lock, 3/4-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch Length Air Power Concrete T Nailer Heavy Duty Brad Nailer for Packaging, Woodworking, Concrete Steel Nail
- ◀ Build to Last ▶ Lightweight die-cast aluminum housing, Wear resistant aluminum alloy magazine, Stronger firing pin, Powerful cylinder and Quenching-treated tungsten steel muzzle provide less recoil and longer serve life
- ◀ Safety Lock ▶ Safety lock ensures the trigger unable to pull when locked to prevent accidental firing and guarantees safe operation
- ◀ Magnetic Nose & Quick Loading ▶ Magnetic nose maximizes productivity by taking the nails without touching by hands; Side-loading magazine with tail-latch release design offers quick loading & replenishing
- ◀ Versatile Application ▶ Great for woodworking, crafts, furniture, decoration, ceiling, subflooring, carpentry, packaging, decking, concrete, etc
- ◀ Nails Range ▶ Accepts 14 Gauge 3/4” to 1-1/2”(18-38mm) Length Concrete T Nails