You can check out best CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR from our top 10 list. Why should you trust our recommendation? Because we always test various products and then come up with the best product in the budget. We hope you will find that product you need from our suggestions.
10 BEST CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
Best CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
Kidde AC Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Plug-In with Battery Backup | Model KN-COP-DP2
- Tamper resist feature – Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet
- 2 LED’s: Red - Illuminates when in alarm mode. Green – AC power is present, normal operation
- Test/reset button: Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- End of life alarm: Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer; Temperature range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
Kidde KN-COB-LP2 9CO5-LP2 21025778 Carbon Monoxide Alarm Battery, 1 Pack
1 used from $30.90
- 2 AA battery backup
- Low battery hushes
- Event memory
- Loud 85 decibel alarm
- Low battery signal
First Alert SCO5CN Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector, Battery Operated
14 used from $23.00
- Keep your family safe with this battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; Battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there's a power failure
- Features an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensing technology as well as a photoelectric sensor that detects the larger particles of a smoldering fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85 decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Battery operated unit installs quickly and easily without an electrician. Low battery signal mute, quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button; EZ access battery drawer allows you to change battery without removing alarm from ceiling
Kidde Nighthawk Plug-In AC/DC Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector with Digital Display KN-COPP-3 , White - 900-0076-01
3 used from $21.99
- Peak level button – Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- Test button functions – Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide alarm
- LED operation – Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- 10 years after the initial power up, this alarm will “beep” 2 times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
- Note: This CO alarm is not battery operated. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup – the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
First Alert CO605 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Detector with Battery Backup
9 used from $15.34
- Keep your family safe with this easy to use plug in carbon monoxide alarm; It works with any standard outlet and also has a battery backup for continuous monitoring of Carbon Monoxide levels, even if there's a power failure
- Features an advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that accurately detects carbon monoxide levels, no matter where the detector is placed in the room
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button; A loud 85 decibel alarm sounds when carbon monoxide levels reach dangerous levels. Low battery signal mute, quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- 7 year limited warranty; Equipped with end of life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety
2 Pack Combination Photoelectric Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Detector Digital Display, Protect Your Home from Fire and Gas Leaks, Battery Operated
- 2-in-1 Accurate, Reliable & Highly Sensitive Alarm: Equipped with both photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor that work independently of each other; every second counts; detects both fast and slow-burning fires, and instantly notifies you when dangerous smoke or CO concentration is detected while minimizing false alarms; provides the ultimate protection from 2 deadly threats, all contained in 1 unit
- LCD Display: Clearly indicates real-time carbon monoxide (CO) concentration in the surrounding air, as well as the remaining battery life and working status of the alarm
- Test/Silence Button: Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the smoke and carbon monoxide alarm, Alarm Volume: Loud > 85dB(A) at 1 meters. Loud 85-decibel alarm is designed to be heard easily. Pls kindly press if false alarm.
- Easy Install and Use: The alarm can easily install with mounting bracket. No hardwired anymore, very convenient to install at home or bedroom - wall mount, screws included.
- Safety and 5 year Warranty: Low battery signal alarm and "end of life"warning ensures the detector can work normal. Environment friendly, without smell, radiation or harm. If any problem, contact with us without hesitation, we will reply to you asap.
Kidde 21026043 Battery-Operated (Not Hardwired) Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning KN-COSM-BA , White
- Voice Alarm – Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning, Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, 2 were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet. Test/Reset Button and LEDs – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Humidity Range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing
- Battery - Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Note: The date printed on the item is manufacturing date, not the expiration date. Refer to the PDF attached below in the technical specification for manual.
- Voice Announcements - Hush Feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with “Hush Mode Activated” and “Hush Mode Cancelled” voice announcement. If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100 ppm or higher, the unit will announce “Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed. Temperature range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C). Voltage (volts): 4.5
3 Pack Combination Carbon Monoxide Alarm and Amoke Detector Battery Operated
- Combination Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Can Detect the threat of these Two Gases
- SOUND AND LIGHT ALARM When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red light will flashes and a loud alarm pattern will sound--Loud 85 decibel carbon monoxide alarm with red light flash to protect your family's life and property safety from CO detector
- APPLICATION CO DETECTOR PLACEThis carbon monoxide detector suitable for all where it is possible to produce carbon monoxide, such as your home kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, hotel, or you are in the barbecue time, your parking garage
- ENERGY SAVING Operated by 3 AAA Batteries, You can hear the alarm when the power is low¬don't worry about when to replace the battery
- Quick Easy Installationy: Requires no rewiring; easy to mount on any wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket, screws and anchor plugs
X-Sense Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector, Replaceable Battery-Operated CO Alarm Detector with Digital Display, CO03B
- SUPERIOR ALARM PERFORMANCE: Proven performance for sensitive detection of dangerous carbon monoxide (CO) leaks; a powerful 85 dB alarm tone will sound throughout your home and instantly alert those in danger
- ACCURATE CO READINGS: Accurately reads CO build-ups from 30 to 999 parts per million (PPM); a backlit digital LCD screen provides a clear display during both night and day
- FULLY-FEATURED: Malfunction warning, low battery warning, end-of-life indication, and silence mode enabled; surface mounted technology (SMT) and anti-RF technology (radio frequency will not interfere with the unit) ensure steady performance
- EASY INSTALLATION: All mounting hardware is included for fast and simple installation in minutes, including 2 screws, 2 anchor plugs, and a 9 V alkaline battery with 3-5 years of life
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, 5-year warranty, and lifetime customer support with a response time of 24 hours
Kidde AC Plug-In Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Detector Alarm | Nighthawk Sensor Technology | Model # KN-COEG-3
2 used from $25.89
- Protects you and your family from 2 deadly threats: Carbon monoxide and explosive gas.
- Sounder alarm – The KN-COEG-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem.
- Digital display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.
- Peak level memory - Recalls the highest CO concentration detected
- Test/reset button - Tests unit’s electronic circuitry operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm