People who are looking for the best BRAD NAILER can now grab a cup of coffee and keep on reading this article. We did good research and came up with top 10 BRAD NAILER which are enlisted below.
10 BEST BRAD NAILER
Best BRAD NAILER
DEWALT Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA, 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch (DWFP12231)
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Operating pressure 70 - 120 psi
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic. Note: There are no nails included
PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (PCC790LA)
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: This cordless brad nailer is battery powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: Our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently. Nail Diameter: 18 gauge
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: A tool free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20Volt MAX Lithium ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Craftsman CMCN618C1R 20V Lithium-Ion 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer Kit (1.5 Ah) (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- DRIVES: Adhesive collated 18 Gauge finish nails
- CLIMATE CONDITIONS: Provides consistent firing power in various climate conditions and materials
- CONSISTENT RESULTS: Tool-free depth settings for quick set up
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: Tool-free jam and stall settings for ease of use
BOSTITCH Nail Gun, Brad Nailer, 18GA (BT1855K)
4 used from $74.03
- Oil-free engine: requires no daily maintenance and eliminates risk of oil stains on work surfaces
- Selectable trigger system: easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. Trigger lockout mode for use when working in occupied spaces
- Dial-A-Depth control: quickly and conveniently set fasteners to desired depths
- Filtered air inlet for improved engine durability
- Reversible belt hook: with integrated pencil sharpener for ultimate convenience
Makita AF506 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Gauge
- Powerful motor drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" into hard or soft wood applications
- Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability; weighs only 2. 9 lbs.
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
CRAFTSMAN V20 Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (CMCN618C1)
3 used from $147.41
- CRAFTSMAN V20 MAX cordless nailer drives adhesive collated 18 gauge finish nails
- Fully cordless design eliminates the need for compressors, hoses or costly Gas cartridges
- Provides consistent firing power in various climate conditions and materials
- Tool-free depth settings for quick set up and consistent results
- Tool free jam and stall settings for ease of use and improved efficiency
WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer with 2000 Nails
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails
WEN 61722 18-Gauge 2-in-1 Pneumatic 2-Inch Brad Nailer and 1/4-Inch Crown Stapler
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 5/8 to 2 inches long
- Fire 1/4-inch crown staples ranging from 5/8 to 1-5/8 inches long
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a fastener gauge, a rotating exhaust, a 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet, and a quick release 100-fastener capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed fasteners quick and easy
- Includes a hard-shelled blow mold carrying case for easy transportation and storage
18-Volt ONE+ AirStrike 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer (Tool-Only)
4 used from $122.00
- Drives up to 60 nails per minute
- No compressors, hoses or pricey gas cartridges required
- Cordless design offers both convenience and superior performance
Electric Brad Nailer, NEU MASTER NTC0040 Electric Nail Gun/Staple Gun for Upholstery, Carpentry and Woodworking Projects, 3/4'' Narrow Crown Staples 200pcs and Nails 800pcs Included
- CONVENIENCE --The wire 2-in-1 brad gun/staple gun doesn't need compressors, hoses for convenience use.
- WIDE APPLICATION -- The upholstery nail gun ideal for softwood DIY projects such as Carpentry DIY, picture framing, door or window molding installation, pet house DIY while not recommended for quarter round, baseboard, drywall installation, roofing and flooring.
- FLAWLESS FINISH -- Non-Marring rubber nose provides a complete finish.
- FRIENDLY USE -- The wire 2-in-1 brad gun/staple gun equipped with ergonomic soft-grip handle for reducing worker fatigue.
- ADJUSTABLE POWER -- This electric brad nailer designed with adjustable power function for light-duty project.