Ready to choose the best ARDUINO STARTER KIT? Have a look at the top 10 ARDUINO STARTER KIT list from below.
10 BEST ARDUINO STARTER KIT
Best ARDUINO STARTER KIT
Arduino Starter Kit [K000007] (English Projects Book)
2 used from $85.00
- It’s a quick and easy way to get started with the learning of STEAM subjects at home, and it can be used to think critically, learn collaboratively, and solve problems.
- This kit walks you through the basics of Arduino and electronics in a hands-on way. No prior experience is required, as the kit introduces both coding and electronics through fun, engaging, and hands-on projects.
- The kit comes with a 170-page project guide book and includes over 100 components.
- You’ll be able to build 15 different projects using components that let you control the physical world with different kinds of sensors and actuators.
- Plenty of free activities and materials are available online, along with lots of inspirational tutorials and videos that mean you can continue using the kit in creative ways even after you’ve completed the projects.
ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial and UNO R3 Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Free PDF tutorial(more than 22 lessons) and clear listing in a nice package
- The most economical kit based on Arduino platform to starting programming for those beginners who are interested.
- Lcd1602 module with pin header (not need to be soldered by yourself)
- This is the upgraded starter kits with power supply module, 9V battery with dc
- High quality kite with UNO R3. 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO.
ELEGOO Mega 2560 Project The Most Complete Ultimate Starter Kit w/Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE
2 used from $56.35
- The MEGA2560 complete starter kit with more than 200pcs components, premium quality and 100% Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Free pdf tutorial in the cd (more than 35 lessons)
- Lcd1602 module and gy-521 sensor module with pin header ( no need to solder by yourself)
- Nice package with clear listing and surprise including a nice small box to keep the widget such as LED, IC, buttons, diodes, etc.
- We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details
ELEGOO UNO R3 Project Most Complete Starter Kit w/Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE (63 Items)
1 used from $49.34
- More than 200 components, this is the most complete starter kit you will find. Great value starter kit with 63 kinds of electronic components.
- Has all the components you need and a free PDF tutorial (more than 30 lessons) to show you how to use them. All code to use the modules is included on the CD.
- All the modules come soldered so they are easy to wire up.
- Includes ELEGOO R3 controller board and USB cable, 100% compatible with Arduino IDE Official R3, Official kit.
- Kit comes packaged in compartmentalized case with a bonus box for small parts like LED’s, IC’s, buttons, diodes, etc.
REXQualis UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial and UNO R3 Compatible with Arduino IDE
- 【COMPLETE AND ECONOMICAL】 -This project kit comes with everything you could need to get started with learning arduino.
- 【UPGRADED STARTER KITS】 -This kits come with a 9V 1A Power Adapter (At least $5.99 on amazon) to replace a 9V Battery which is existing security threat, and the Lcd1602 module come with pin header(not need to be soldered by yourself).
- 【100% COMPATIBLE WITH ARDUINO UNO R3】 -Include High Quality UNO R3 Controller Board and Sensors, Servo, Motor, ULN2003 driver board, lcds, etc.
- 【FREE DETAILED TUTORIALS】 -Tutorials CD including project introduction, libraries, source code and video ,you can also download tutorials form the official website or contact us by Email to get documents.The Tutorials are pretty easy to follow and get you learning Ardunio in a pretty simple manner.
- 【GREAT QUALITY AND BIG BOX PACKING】 -All of the Components and Integrated Circuits are individually packaged and labeled, and packing in a plastic box which is bigger enough for you.
ELEGOO UNO Project Basic Starter Kit with Tutorial and UNO R3 Compatible with Arduino IDE
- The cheapest and most basic electronic components kit for Arduino beginner
- Free PDF tutorial including project introduction and code will be provided, you can save a lot of time searching them.
- With the newest UNO R3 development board + USB Cable and all the basic components.
- Nice package in the box with clear listing and CD.
- 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO, Arduino kit.
LAFVIN Project Super Starter Kit for R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Perfect choice for beginners to learn, electronics and program.
- This kit with tutorial user manual containing more than 20 lessons,code,Libraries, datasheets, and so on.
- 100% Compatible with program.
- Inlcude type motors and LCDs with servo motor, stepper motor and DC Motor; LCD 1602, LCD 4-bit 7-segment Display etc.
- LCD 1602 module with pin header (not need to be soldered by yourself)
Grove Starter Kit for Arduino
- Grove Starter Kit for Arduino is one of the best Arduino Starter Kit for beginners. It includes one Arduino compatible shield - Base shield and 14 additional Arduino sensors and accessories.
- As an open-source hardware facilitator, we dedicate to make electronic prototyping easy and fast, and we believe that more effort should be put on concept design rather than how to build basic circuits especially in the idea phase. That is why we created Grove.
- Grove is a modular electronic platform for quick prototyping. Every module has one function, such as touch sensing, creating audio effect and so on. Just plug the modules you need to the base shield, then you are ready to test your idea buds.
- Well-selected Grove modules with different functions including sensing, input, display, etc, very suitable for beginners.
- Cost-effective compared to other starter kits for Arduino. Full Arduino library for Grove is provided.
UNIROI Ultimate Starter Kit Compatible with Arduino IDE 328P Control Board, 260 Pages Detailed Tutorial, 217 Items, 51 Projects, Breadboard with Arduino IDE Starter Kit
- PDF tutorials with more than 20 lessons are included in CD. UNIROI for Arduino Starter Kit is specially designed for Arduino beginners.
- RAB Holder: Fixing Arduino 328P Control Board, mega2560, raspberry pi and breadboard for your project, make it easier to build and carry your projects.
- Upgraded Aruino 328P control board is based on ATMega328 chip for controlling, 100% compatible with official version Arduino. And features faster transfer rates and more memory with ATMega16U2 chip instead of ATMega8U2.
- For Arduino power supply module, LCD1602 module with pin header (No Need to Solder), Arduino motor and Arduino wires are included.
- Gift: Resistor color card (Please add resistors when using LED to avoid over current), Raspberry Pi GPIO reference card with wiring Pi and BCM codes for all Raspberry pi motherboard. Convenient to check the Pin corresponding for your experiment.
ELEGOO UNO R3 Project Smart Robot Car Kit V 3.0 Plus with UNO R3, Line Tracking Module, Ultrasonic Sensor, IR Remote Control etc. Intelligent and Educational Toy Car Robotic Kit for Arduino Learner
1 used from $66.49
- ELEGOO Smart Robot Car: An educational STEM kit beginners (kids) to get hands-on experience about programming, electronics assembling and robotics knowledge. It is an integration solution for robotics learning and made for education.
- Complete Package: Contains 24 kinds of module parts including obstacle avoidance, line tracing module, infrared remote control and also you can control it via phone and tablets of Android and iOS system, etc.
- Easy to Assemble: All the module interface has been modified with XH2. 54 ports as to make it much easier and convenient to assemble the car and reduce the chances for errors.
- Refined Tutorial in CD: HD rendering instructions on how to assemble the robot car from scratch and all the necessary programs and codes are included.
- Upgraded Package Design: More minimalism design and make it a perfect gift for your kids and friends. Note：(Applicable Age : 12+)To use Elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying.