In this article, we have reviewed 10 best ANT BAIT. We have provided all the product features and pros and cons so that you can choose the perfect ANT BAIT for you.
10 BEST ANT BAIT
Best ANT BAIT
TERRO T300B Liquid Ant Bait Ant Killer, 12 Bait Stations
- 12 bait stations included
- Kills all common household ants
- Pre-filled, ready-to-use bait stations
- Patented design prevents bait from drying out
- Attracts ants fast
Raid Max Double Control Ant Baits, 0.28 oz, 8 CT (1)
- Two types of bait to attract and kill ants
- After ants feed on the bait, they return to the colony and transfer the bait to other ants, thereby killing the entire colony
- Population reduction can be expected within days, with the baits working for up to 3 months
- For household use: Closets, basements, attics, living areas, kitchens, bathrooms, pantries, dining rooms, and recreation rooms
- Child-resistant insect killer
Syngenta - TRTD11568 - Optigard Ant Bait Gel Box - 4 Tubes w/ Plunger - 30g each tube
- Target pests: For indoor and outdoor control of structure-invading ants including argentine ants, carpenter ants, and ghost ants and other nuisance ant pests; excluding fire, harvester and pharaoh ants.
- Highly attractive formula promotes ready transfer of the active ingredient throughout the colony
- Powerful, active ingredient knocks out workers, brood and queens
- Approved for use indoors and outdoors, applied in cracks and crevices. Active Ingredient: Thiamethoxam, .010%.
- How does Optigard Ant Bait Gel work? Ants that feed on the gel will return to their nest and transfer the bait to the queen and their young, thereby killing the queen, the young and the entire colony.
Raid Ant Killer Baits, For Household Use, Child Resistant, 8 Count
- Kills ants where they hide for up to 3 months
- After ants feed on the bait, they return to the colony and transfer the bait to the queen and the others, thereby KILLING the entire colony
- For maximum effectiveness place all Baits at the same time
- Use indoors in corners, along walls and near entry points
Terro 1806 Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits, 1.0 fl. oz. - 6 count
- Kills that ants you see and the ants you don’t
- Pre filled bait stations are ready to use
- Contains borax
- Flexible placement: in the ground using the stakes or on decks, or in garages or basements without using the stakes
- Patented station protects the bait from the elements, prevents it from drying out
Combat 10023400973061 Indoor and Outdoor Ant Killing Gel, 27 Gram.
- Easy to use
- Child resistant
- Leaves little to no mess
- Gel bait kills ants and the entire colony
- High water content encourages faster feeding, so it starts killing within hour
Syngenta Advion Ant Gel - 1 Box (4 X 30 Gr.Syringes)
- Targets most pest species of ants, including all key sweet feeders
- Ants consume more Advion Ant gel bait over an extended period, resulting in thorough control of the infestation
TERRO T1812SR Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes-2 Pack, Clear
- 16 bait stakes included
- Kills the ants you see and the ones you don’t
- Targets ants outdoors before they can come indoors
- Ready to use – insert stakes, break tab, kill the colony
- See-through bait Monitor lets you know when it’s time to replace
TERRO PreFilled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits, 3-Packs of 6 Baits Each
- Convenient, ready-to-use bait stations with fast-acting formula
- Liquid ant killer bait station kills all common household ants
- No drips, spills or mess; for indoor and outdoor use. Place baits near ant trails or where ants are numerous. Use all six baits to enure sufficient supply for the ants.
- Patented design eliminates handling of chemicals and prevents bait from drying out
- Contains borax
Syngenta Advion Ant Gel 4 tubes 30 grams each
- Indoxacarb .05%
- Indoor Use Directions For Advion Ant Gel- Inspect infested areas carefully to determine overall infestation levels, locations of foraging, nesting areas, and most appropriate application points. Indoor application includes cracks and crevices along walls or floors, behind or under equipment or appliances, under tables, within framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics, crawl spaces, and cracks and crevices in
- Advion Ant Gel is consumed by the workers as well as taken back to the colony to be shared, providing a high kill rate, eliminating the colony in a short period of time.